- Complete redesign of the perks and skill trees, giving players the freedom to truly customize their cyberpunk experience
- Unlock completely different abilities that will fundamentally change the way they play
- Chance to redistribute all their attribute points to adapt to the new system
Get ready, cyberpunks! The highly anticipated Update 2.0 for Cyberpunk 2077 is set to drop on September 21, and it’s bringing some major changes to the game. One of the most exciting updates is the complete redesign of the perks and skill trees, giving players the freedom to truly customize their cyberpunk experience.
Gone are the days of generic damage increases. With the new update, players will have access to a range of brand-new abilities that will revolutionize combat, stealth, hacking, and more. These abilities will allow players to take down enemies in unexpected and creative ways, adding a whole new layer of excitement to the game.
The goal with this new perk system was to offer fewer options, but with much greater impact. Instead of incremental increases, players will now have the opportunity to unlock completely different abilities that will fundamentally change the way they play. It’s all about quality over quantity.
To make the transition smoother for players, anyone who continues their playthrough after downloading Update 2.0 will have the chance to redistribute all their attribute points. This means you can adapt your character to the new system and explore different builds without being locked into your previous choices. Perk points can be redistributed outside of combat, giving you the flexibility to experiment and fine-tune your character.
But that’s not all! To help players plan and theorycraft their perfect cyberpunk build, CD Projekt Red has created the Cyberpunk 2077 Build Planner. This fully fledged system works right in your browser, allowing you to map out different builds and share them with your fellow chooms. Whether you own the base game or the Phantom Liberty expansion, the Build Planner has got you covered.
If you’re looking for inspiration, the developers themselves have shared their favorite builds. From Karol Matyasik’s Bullet-Time Ninja to Yuliia Pryimak’s Hack-&-Slash Netrunner and Filip Downar’s Savage Slugger Solo, you can see these builds in action and explore each perk in detail.
So, get ready to dive into the new and improved Cyberpunk 2077 experience. Update 2.0 is just around the corner, and with it comes a whole new world of possibilities. Don’t forget to share your own builds on social media and join the cyberpunk revolution!
About CD Projekt Red: CD Projekt Red is a Polish video game development studio, founded in 1994 and headquartered in Warsaw, Poland. The company is celebrated for its critically acclaimed game series, "The Witcher," known for its rich storytelling, expansive open worlds, and immersive gameplay experiences. CD Projekt Red has gained a global fanbase and industry recognition for its dedication to creating high-quality role-playing games. Beyond "The Witcher" series, they ventured into the highly anticipated futuristic RPG, "Cyberpunk 2077." The company's commitment to immersive storytelling and innovative game design has firmly established it as a key player in the video game industry.CD Projekt Red Website: https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/
CD Projekt Red LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cd-projekt-red/
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- Lenovo reveals AI solutions and products at MWC 2024.
- Lenovo’s Offerings Empower AI for All at MWC 2024
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.