Summary: and Newegg.com, which reported that ASRock has recently announced significant price reductions for their Arc graphics cards, with the 16GB model now available for $299 and the 8GB variant of the Phantom Gaming model now priced at $249.
- ASRock has significantly reduced the price of their Arc graphics cards.
- The 16GB version of the Arc A770 GPU is currently the most affordable 16GB graphics card available in the US market.
- Intel may be preparing for a refresh of their Arc GPUs.
ASRock, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware, has recently announced significant price drops for their Arc graphics cards. The 16GB version of the Arc A770 GPU, which has been introduced as a replacement for the Intel Limited Edition model, now comes with a reduced price tag of $299. This represents a $30 decrease from its initial launch price at the end of last month. Notably, it is currently the most affordable 16GB graphics card available in the US market.
In addition to the price reduction for the 16GB model, ASRock has also lowered the price of the 8GB variant of the Phantom Gaming model to $249. Furthermore, the Arc A750 model has returned to its previous price point of $199 after a few weeks. It is worth mentioning that Intel had officially reduced the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for this card from $279 to $249 a few months ago. However, due to increased competition from the RTX 4060 and RX 7600 series, these cards were susceptible to further price adjustments.
Rumors suggest that Intel may be preparing for a refresh of their Arc GPUs. Leaked roadmaps have hinted at an Alchemist+ refresh, although there has been no confirmation from other sources thus far. The upcoming Innovation 2023 event scheduled for September could potentially serve as the ideal platform for Intel to officially announce their plans.
This article is based on information by Videocardz.com
About ASRock: ASRock is a important player in the computer hardware industry, particularly known for its wide range of innovative computer products. The company specializes in manufacturing motherboards, graphics cards, and mini-PCs that cater to diverse user needs, from gaming enthusiasts to professional content creators. ASRock's commitment to quality and technology has earned it a solid reputation among PC builders and users alike. With a focus on delivering high-performance components and reliable solutions, ASRock continues to contribute significantly to the advancement of computing technology.ASRock Website: https://www.asrock.com/
ASRock LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asrock
About Intel: Intel Corporation, a global technology leader, is for its semiconductor innovations that power computing and communication devices worldwide. As a pioneer in microprocessor technology, Intel has left an indelible mark on the evolution of computing with its processors that drive everything from PCs to data centers and beyond. With a history of advancements, Intel's relentless pursuit of innovation continues to shape the digital landscape, offering solutions that empower businesses and individuals to achieve new levels of productivity and connectivity.Intel Website: https://www.intel.com/
Intel LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intel-corporation/
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.