Summary: ASUS secures a spot on Fortune's prestigious list of the 2024 World's Most Admired Companies for the ninth time, thanks to its exceptional accomplishments in various areas and its embrace of AI technology.
- Securing a spot on Fortune's prestigious list of the 2024 World's Most Admired Companies for the ninth time
- Exceptional accomplishments in various areas, including global competitiveness, social responsibility, and product service quality
- Embracing the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and expanding its reach into diverse domains
ASUS, the tech giant, has once again made its mark on the global stage. This time, it has secured a spot on Fortune’s prestigious list of the 2024 World’s Most Admired Companies, an honor it has achieved for the ninth time. The recognition comes as no surprise, considering ASUS’s exceptional accomplishments in various areas, including global competitiveness, social responsibility, and product service quality.
Jonney Shih, the Chairman of ASUS, expressed his gratitude for this recognition, stating, “We are honored to be recognized by Fortune Magazine once again. This acknowledgment is a testament to our Design Thinking approach and our unwavering commitment to providing users with seamless and delightful digital experiences.”
ASUS has been at the forefront of technological innovation, maintaining its leadership position in key markets such as motherboards, computers, monitors, Graphics Cards, and routers. Collaborating with strategic partners has further strengthened ASUS’s presence in the gaming, commercial, and industrial sectors. But it doesn’t stop there. ASUS has also embraced the power of artificial intelligence (AI), propelling itself forward in this exciting field. By integrating cloud services, efficient computing power, and big-data platforms, ASUS has expanded its reach into diverse domains like smart healthcare, smart transportation, smart manufacturing, smart education, smart cloud, and smart retail. With its comprehensive suite of services, ASUS is firmly establishing itself as a important AI enterprise.
The World’s Most Admired Companies list is curated by Fortune, a US business magazine, in collaboration with Korn Ferry, a global organizational consulting firm. The selection process involves initially identifying 1,500 potential candidates, which are then narrowed down based on industry categories. Senior executives, directors, and securities analysts are then invited to evaluate these enterprises using nine criteria that encompass investment value, quality of management and products, social responsibility, and talent attraction. Only those companies that rank within the top 50% of their respective industries make it onto the list.
For more detailed information about ASUS’s ranking in this prestigious list, please visit fortune.com/ranking/worlds-most-admired-companies/.
About ASUS: ASUS, founded in 1989 by Ted Hsu, M.T. Liao, Wayne Hsieh, and T.H. Tung, has become a multinational tech giant known for its diverse hardware products. Spanning laptops, motherboards, graphics cards, and more, ASUS has gained recognition for its innovation and commitment to high-performance computing solutions. The company has a significant presence in gaming technology, producing popular products that cater to enthusiasts and professionals alike. With a focus on delivering and reliable technology, ASUS maintains its position as a important player in the industry.ASUS Website: https://www.asus.com/
ASUS LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asus/
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- ASUS introduces AI-Enhanced Vivobook S Series Featuring AMD Ryzen 8040 CPUs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.