Summary: KLEVV is offering innovative memory solutions for gamers, content creators, and PC enthusiasts, with their latest additions to their DDR5 overclocking memory range, including high-capacity and non-binary combinations with up to 8000MT/s clock speed, available for purchase from November 2023.
- High clock speed of up to 8000MT/s
- Non-binary 48 GB (24 GB x2) kit
- Available for purchase on Amazon websites of the US, UK, France, Spain, and Germany
Klevv, the memory brand brought to us by Essencore, is stirring up the tech world with its latest additions to its DDR5 overclocking memory range. Designed with gamers, content creators, and PC enthusiasts in mind, KLEVV’s new memory lineup offers non-binary and high-capacity combinations that push the boundaries of performance.
The popular CRAS V RGB, CRAS XR5 RGB, and BOLT V DDR5 gaming/overclocking memory modules now come in 48 GB (24 GB x2) and 64 GB (32 GB x2) kits. These new additions provide enhanced performance and multitasking capabilities, making them perfect for modern computing needs. Whether you’re building a powerful workstation or a gaming rig, KLEVV’s DDR5 memory has got you covered.
What sets KLEVV’s CRAS V RGB and CRAS XR5 RGB DDR5 gaming/overclocking memory apart is their impressive clock speed of up to 8000MT/s. This makes them a dream come true for content creators who require top-notch performance from their systems. Additionally, KLEVV’s DDR5 U-DIMM series now includes a non-binary 48 GB (24 GB x2) kit, expanding the options for users looking for a budget-friendly alternative.
As technology advances, so do consumer needs. KLEVV understands this and is committed to providing a diverse range of memory solutions to meet those needs. With the introduction of these high-capacity and non-binary memory kits, users will have even more options to choose from, ensuring they find the perfect fit for their specific requirements.
If you’re eager to get your hands on these memory modules, mark your calendars for November 2023. The latest high-capacity and non-binary memory kits from KLEVV will be available for purchase. You can find KLEVV products on the Amazon websites of the US, UK, France, Spain, and Germany.
KLEVV continues to make its mark in the memory market, offering innovative solutions for the ever-evolving hardware landscape. With their commitment to meeting the needs of gamers, content creators, and PC enthusiasts worldwide, it’s no wonder KLEVV is gaining popularity among tech enthusiasts. Keep an eye out for their latest offerings and elevate your computing experience to new heights.
DDR5: DDR5 (Double Data Rate 5) is the next generation of memory technology for the computer industry. It is a modern day improvement on earlier DDR technologies, with faster speeds, greater bandwidth and higher capacities. DDR5 enables higher resolution, seamless gaming experiences and faster data transfer rates, making it an ideal choice for high-performance computing and 4K gaming. With its greater RAM compatibility, DDR5 provides faster buffering times and raised clock speeds, giving users an improved overall work system. DDR5 is also optimized for multi-tasking, allowing users to multitask without experiencing a significant drop in performance, increasing the productivity of digital tasks. As an ever-evolving technology, DDR5 is paving the way for the computer industry into a new and powerful era.
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- ASUS introduces AI-Enhanced Vivobook S Series Featuring AMD Ryzen 8040 CPUs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.