- High energy density of up to 200 Wh/kg and fast charge capability of under 15 minutes
- Patented immersion cooling technology prevents thermal runaway and fire propagation
- High tensile strength engineering plastic and sophisticated Cell Management Unit (CMU) for durability and reliability
XING Mobility, a global leader in immersion cooling battery technology for industrial applications, has launched its IMMERSIOTM Cell-to-Pack (CTP) product at the IAA Mobility show in Munich, Germany. This highly innovative battery pack boasts exceptional heat dissipation and safety features, making it a game-changer in the industry.
The IMMERSIO CTP Solution is a flexible pack concept that can be customized to suit a wide range of applications, from sedans to commercial cars, trucks, sports cars, SUVs, and more. With an impressive energy density of up to 200 Wh/kg and a fast charge capability of under 15 minutes, this battery pack sets new standards in the market. Its success lies in XING’s patented immersion cooling technology, which effectively dissipates heat and prevents thermal runaway and fire propagation.
Built with high tensile strength engineering plastic and equipped with a sophisticated Cell Management Unit (CMU), the IMMERSIO CTP Solution ensures durability and reliability. It also features an Intelligent Active Safety Module that monitors and controls the temperature, voltage, and current of each cell, further enhancing its safety features.
The development of the IMMERSIO CTP Solution is the result of XING’s extensive research and development in immersion cooling battery technology. By leveraging advanced high-nickel cathode cylindrical lithium-ion cells cooled by mineral oil, XING Mobility delivers a breakthrough customized battery cooling solution. The company works closely with customers to meet their specific requirements and provide optimal solutions.
XING Mobility’s commitment to delivering high-performance, safe, and sustainable battery technology for the future of mobility is evident in the IMMERSIO CTP Solution. The highly flexible pack concept can be tailored to meet the unique demands of each customer’s application. From initial discussions to prototyping, testing, certification, and manufacturing, XING ensures that the battery solution perfectly suits the customer’s needs. Additionally, XING continues to monitor the real-world performance of the product in the field, allowing for further improvements based on this valuable information.
Established in 2015 by veterans from Tesla and Panasonic, XING Mobility specializes in automotive-grade electric vehicle batteries for specialty applications. The company leverages its expertise in extreme performance race cars and supercars to innovate advanced energy Storage and electric drive technology. At the core of XING’s technology is its patented IMMERSIOTM Immersion-Cooled Battery System, which offers a simple, safe, and powerful EV solution for industrial vehicle maker.
About XING Mobility: Established in 2015 by veterans from Tesla and Panasonic, XING Mobility specializes in automotive-grade electric vehicle batteries for specialty applications. The company leverages its expertise in extreme performance race cars and supercars to innovate advanced energy storage and electric drive technology. At the core of XING's technology is its patented IMMERSIOTM Immersion-Cooled Battery System, which offers a simple, safe, and powerful EV solution for industrial vehicle makers
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.