Summary: Rocksmith+ has recently announced a partnership with Warner Music Group, offering an even wider range of popular artists and providing guitar enthusiasts and music lovers with an innovative way to explore and learn music.
- Rocksmith+ has partnered with Warner Music Group to bring an even wider range of popular artists to the platform.
- Rocksmith+ offers an extensive library of over 7,000 songs.
- Rocksmith+ provides improved state-of-the-art note detection, real-time feedback, and practice tools.
Rocksmith+, the popular music-learning service, has recently announced an exciting partnership with Warner Music Group. This collaboration aims to bring an even wider range of popular artists to the platform, including iconic names like Linkin Park, The Cure, Sepultura, and Twisted Sister. With this new development, Rocksmith+ continues to solidify its position as a go-to resource for guitar enthusiasts and music lovers alike.
Jay Cohen, Vice President of Executive Publishing at Ubisoft, expressed his enthusiasm for the partnership, stating that Rocksmith+ has always been focused on empowering people to learn guitar with their favorite songs. He believes that this collaboration with Warner Music Group will not only introduce new and established artists to a growing audience but also contribute to the evolution of a new music distribution model. Cohen commends the progressive approach of their colleagues at WMG and looks forward to the exciting possibilities that lie ahead.
Jillian Rothman, VP of New Business & Ventures at Warner Music Group, also shared her excitement about working with Ubisoft on Rocksmith+. She praised Ubisoft’s track record of developing interactive music experiences and considers the Rocksmith series to be one of the best. Rothman believes that this partnership will provide true music fans with innovative ways to explore and learn music. Additionally, she sees it as an opportunity to support artists in building new revenue streams while allowing fans to connect with the music and artists they love.
Rocksmith+ offers an extensive library of over 7,000 songs, allowing users to pick up and play guitar with any acoustic, electric, or bass guitar. The service caters to learners of all levels, providing improved state-of-the-art note detection, real-time feedback, and practice tools. Regular content updates ensure that subscribers always have fresh modes, features, and monthly song additions to explore. To assist with tuning, Rocksmith offers a free Tuner app that boasts professional-grade accuracy. Whether connecting your instrument directly or using the microphone on your mobile device, the app provides both beginners and experts with the tools they need to achieve precise tuning.
For those just beginning their musical journey, Rocksmith+ offers a free Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Learning Guitar when signing up. This resource serves as a valuable starting point for aspiring guitarists, providing them with the necessary knowledge and guidance.
Rocksmith+ is currently available exclusively on PC through the Ubisoft Store, as well as on iOS and Android platforms. New users can enjoy a seven-day free trial when they sign up for a 12-month subscription, allowing them to experience the full benefits of the music-learning service. To learn more about Rocksmith+ and its features, visit the official website for comprehensive information.
About Ubisoft: Ubisoft is a important video game company that was founded in 1986 in France by the Guillemot brothers: Christian, Claude, Gérard, Michel, and Yves. The company is known for developing and publishing a wide range of popular video game franchises, including Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, and Watch Dogs. Ubisoft is recognized for its commitment to delivering immersive and engaging gaming experiences across multiple platforms, from consoles and PCs to mobile devices.Ubisoft Website: https://www.ubisoft.com/
Ubisoft LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft/
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.