Summary: The second season of The Crew Motorfest partners with Hoonigan, offering players a new Playlist, Gymkhana Grid Masters, and bespoke Hoonigan cars, creating an ultimate experience for car enthusiasts.
- The partnership with Hoonigan brings a new level of excitement and authenticity to The Crew Motorfest.
- The addition of a skate park for cars inspired by Gymkhana films allows for unique stunts and tricks.
- The Hoonigan cars are designed to be realistic to drive, with exaggerated behaviors for added excitement.
The second season of The Crew Motorfest is off to an exciting start with its partnership with Hoonigan, a brand known for its custom cars and thrilling driving performances. Hoonigan, co-founded by rally driver Ken Block, is famous for its Gymkhana films and YouTube series This vs. That. The collaboration brings a new Playlist, Gymkhana Grid Masters, curated weekly events, monthly challenges, and a car playground to The Crew Motorfest. Players can earn or purchase bespoke Hoonigan cars including the iconic 1965 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang and the Audi S1 E-Tron Quattro Hoonitron 2021.
According to Charles-Arther Bourget, Senior Business Developer at Ubisoft Ivory Tower, the partnership with Hoonigan represents the ultimate experience for The Crew Motorfest. The development team wanted to expand on previous seasons and create a season that showcases the game’s various activities. Hoonigan was a popular choice among the community, as they bring unique cars and a different narrative to the game.
To ensure an authentic Hoonigan experience, the team created a skate park for cars within the game. Inspired by the Gymkhana films, the arena features rails, flags, and wall ramps for players to perform stunts and tricks. The Hoonigan cars are designed to be realistic to drive, with some exaggerated behaviors for added excitement. The gameplay objectives focus on gaining points rather than just winning races, allowing players to showcase their style and earn rewards.
Customization is a significant aspect of car culture and The Crew Motorfest. While most vehicles in the game offer extensive customization options, the Hoonigan cars are preserved as unique works of art already highly customized for their specific purpose.
Hoonigan’s approach to car culture was to make it fun and appealing to a broader audience. They aimed to break away from traditional motorsports and corporate sponsorships by creating content directly for consumers through platforms like YouTube and social media. Hoonigan’s success paved the way for other brands and creators in the automotive space, who have built upon their foundation and expanded the reach of car culture.
The Crew Motorfest Season 2, featuring Hoonigan, is available on multiple platforms including XBOX, Playstation, Amazon Luna, and PC. Players can dive into the thrilling world of custom cars, precision driving, and exciting challenges.
About Ubisoft: Ubisoft is a important video game company that was founded in 1986 in France by the Guillemot brothers: Christian, Claude, Gérard, Michel, and Yves. The company is known for developing and publishing a wide range of popular video game franchises, including Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, and Watch Dogs. Ubisoft is recognized for its commitment to delivering immersive and engaging gaming experiences across multiple platforms, from consoles and PCs to mobile devices.Ubisoft Website: https://www.ubisoft.com/
Ubisoft LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft/
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.