Summary: Synology, a leading provider of IT management and data storage solutions, has been recognized for its excellence in the industry with 12 consecutive wins in the PCMag Readers' Choice awards and 9 consecutive wins in the Business Choice awards.
- Synology has won PCMag's annual Readers' Choice award for Home Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Business Choice awards for both Home Office NAS and IT Manager's Choice.
- Synology NAS offers a centralized location on a network for data storage.
- Synology's consistent recognition in the industry is a testament to its commitment to providing reliable and efficient storage solutions for businesses and home-users alike.
Synology, a leading provider of IT management and data Storage solutions, has once again been recognized for its excellence in the industry. The company has won PCMag’s annual Readers’ Choice award for Home Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Business Choice awards for both Home Office NAS and IT Manager’s Choice. This is the 12th consecutive win for Synology in the Readers’ Choice category and the ninth consecutive win in the Business Choice category for Home Office NAS.
Will Davis, the director of business development at Synology, expressed his excitement about the recognition, stating, “We are thrilled that PCMag readers and business users have once again given us such exemplary ratings. With data growing at an exponential rate, businesses and home-users alike need storage solutions that they can trust. These wins show us that users have confidence in our products to manage and protect their data.”
PCMag conducts annual surveys among its readers and business users to determine the top brands in various categories. The evaluation criteria include overall satisfaction, set up, value, tech support, reliability, ease of use, and likelihood to recommend, among others.
In the Readers’ Choice category, Synology has dominated the NAS Devices division for 12 consecutive years. With an impressive 9.2 out of 10 rating for overall satisfaction and a 9.3 rating for likelihood to recommend, Synology outperformed its competitors in these categories.
For the Business Choice awards, Synology emerged as the winner in two separate divisions: Home-Office NAS and IT Manager’s Choice. Synology has been the recipient of the Home-Office NAS award every year since its inception in 2013. PCMag business respondents gave Synology a remarkable 9.4 rating for likelihood to recommend and a 9.2 rating for overall satisfaction.
The IT Manager’s Choice category is a new addition to this year’s PCMag awards under the Business Choice section. Synology outshone other large server/NAS brands with scores of 9.1 in overall satisfaction and likelihood to recommend.
Synology NAS offers a centralized location on a network for data storage. With the company’s DiskStation Manager (DSM) software, users can create a private cloud to manage, backup, and share their data through various add-on packages and license-free applications.
Synology’s consistent recognition in the industry is a testament to its commitment to providing reliable and efficient storage solutions for businesses and home-users alike. With data volumes increasing rapidly, having a trusted storage solution is crucial, and Synology continues to deliver on that front.
About Synology: Synology is a Taiwanese pioneering technology company for its innovative network-attached storage (NAS), Storage, IP surveillance solutions, and robust network equipment. With a steadfast commitment to delivering secure, reliable, and user-friendly solutions, Synology empowers individuals and businesses alike to effortlessly manage, safeguard, and share their data in a connected world. Synology's comprehensive range of products caters to various needs, from personal storage to enterprise-level data management, setting new standards for data accessibility, security, and collaboration.Synology Website: https://www.synology.com/
Synology LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/synology/
NAS: Network Attached Storage (NAS) is a specialized storage device or server that provides centralized data storage and access over a network, usually using Ethernet connections. NAS systems are designed to offer a convenient and efficient way to store and share files among multiple users or devices within a home or office environment. Unlike traditional storage solutions, NAS devices operate independently and have their own operating systems and management interfaces. They are characterized by easy setup and configuration, making them accessible even to users with limited technical expertise. NAS devices can offer various features, including data redundancy through RAID configurations, remote access over the internet, automatic backup, media streaming, and even application hosting in some advanced models. As a versatile and user-friendly storage solution, NAS has become a popular choice for both personal and small business use.
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.