Summary: Brews & Bastards, a co-op dungeon crawler from Mune Studio, invites players to embark on a quest to retrieve the enchanted Brew Stone from thieving demons in the sprawling dungeons beneath the Muneshine Tavern, armed with liquor-charged weapons and the help of up to four friends, with a first Steam demo available now and a full release on PC via Steam in Spring 2024.
- Unique concept of combining a tavern setting with an epic adventure
- Co-op gameplay allows for up to four players to team up and take on challenges together
- Replayability with changing rooms, encounters, and traps in each run
Brews & Bastards, the upcoming co-op dungeon crawler from Mune Studio, is set to make its debut on PC VIA Steam in Spring 2024. But before that, eager players can get a taste of the action with the game’s first Steam demo, which is available now on PC ahead of the February Steam Next Fest. Console players will have to wait a bit longer for their turn at the bar.
In Brews & Bastards, players embark on a quest to retrieve the enchanted Brew Stone from thieving demons and restore the flow of alcohol in the world. The game takes place in the sprawling dungeons beneath the Muneshine Tavern, where players can explore solo or team up with up to four friends to take on the challenges that lie ahead.
The dungeons are filled with tipsy monsters, tricky traps, and larger-than-life bar games. Players will need to use liquor-charged weapons like cork bullets, Molotov cocktails, and even big ass statues to fend off inebriated imps, goblins, and possessed jelly shots. And let’s not forget about the massive bosses and their supercharged tavern games. From giant-sized beer pong to intense dart matches, players will have their hands full gathering clues to the location of the Brew Stone.
To tackle this valiant mission, players can choose from a variety of adventurers, each with their own unique playstyle, weapons, and abilities. And with the rooms, encounters, and traps changing with each run, there’s no shortage of replayability.
“We wanted to take the concept of a tavern and turn it into an epic adventure that never leaves its boozy confines,” said Erekose Watson, Co-Creator of Mune Studio. “Brews & Bastards is our answer to what happens when you mix fantasy, alcohol, and a whole lot of fun. We hope players will raise a glass to new adventures!”
If you’re itching to dive into the world of Brews & Bastards, the first Steam demo is available now as part of the Steam Next Fest. And for those who prefer to play on PC, the full game will be arriving on Steam later this year. So grab your tankard and get ready for a wild, beer-filled journey!
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- ASUS introduces AI-Enhanced Vivobook S Series Featuring AMD Ryzen 8040 CPUs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.