Summary: Samsung has released the Galaxy S24 series, featuring AI-powered features for communication, creativity, and search, improved gaming performance, enhanced security and privacy measures, and a commitment to sustainability.
- Revolutionary integration of Galaxy AI
- Real-time voice and text translations for phone calls
- Gesture-driven search feature with Circle to Search
Samsung Electronics has launched its latest smartphones, the Galaxy S24 Ultra, Galaxy S24+, and Galaxy S24, which aim to revolutionize mobile experiences with the integration of Galaxy AI. The Galaxy S24 series introduces a range of AI-powered features that enhance communication, creativity, and search capabilities. The smartphones offer real-time voice and text translations for phone calls, making it easier to communicate across language barriers. The devices also come equipped with Chat Assist, which helps perfect conversational tones in messages and other apps. Additionally, the Galaxy S24 series introduces Circle to Search, a gesture-driven search feature that allows users to quickly and easily search for information by circling, highlighting, scribbling, or tapping on the screen. The ProVisual Engine on the Galaxy S24 series enhances image capturing capabilities and provides users with a suite of AI-powered tools for editing and sharing photos and videos. The smartphones also offer improved gaming performance, thanks to enhancements in the chipset and display. In terms of security and privacy, the Galaxy S24 series features Samsung Knox, a multi-layer security platform that protects against vulnerabilities. The smartphones also give users control over their data by allowing them to disable online processing of data for AI features. Samsung is committed to sustainability and has incorporated recycled materials into the design of the Galaxy S24 series. The smartphones also come with an extended product lifecycle, offering seven generations of OS upgrades and seven years of security updates. Overall, the Galaxy S24 series represents a significant step forward in mobile innovation and showcases Samsung’s dedication to delivering technology while minimizing its environmental impact.
About Samsung: Samsung, a South Korean multinational conglomerate, has established itself as a global leader in various industries, including electronics, technology, and more. Founded in 1938, Samsung's influence spans from smartphones and consumer electronics to semiconductors and home appliances. With a commitment to innovation, Samsung has contributed products like the Galaxy series of smartphones, QLED TVs, and SSDs that have revolutionized the way we live and work.Samsung Website: https://www.samsung.com
Samsung LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/samsung
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.