Summary: MOUNTAIN introduces their latest creation, the Snow Keycaps, featuring translucent pudding-style keycaps crafted from high-quality PBT plastic and double-shot legends, available in black and white and compatible with a wide range of mechanical keyboards.
- High-quality PBT plastic material for durability and resistance to wear and shine
- Meticulous double-shot injection molding process for long-lasting legends that won't fade or wear over time
- Broad compatibility with a wide array of mechanical keyboards, including the popular Everest and Everest 60 models
MOUNTAIN, the esteemed manufacturer of peripherals designed to elevate the performance of gamers and content creators, has launched its latest creation in the realm of mechanical keyboards: the Snow Keycaps. Staying true to MOUNTAIN’s commitment to user-centric design, these pudding-style keycaps not only offer a visually striking appearance with their translucent sidewalls and legends, but they are also crafted from top-notch materials.
Crafted from high-quality PBT plastic, the Snow Keycaps boast a delightful texture that is not only pleasing to the touch but also highly resistant to wear and shine. The legends on these keycaps are created through a meticulous double-shot injection molding process, ensuring that they seamlessly blend with the keycaps themselves. This guarantees that the legends will never fade or succumb to abrasion over time.
The Snow Keycaps come in two elegant color options: black and white, catering to the preferences of RGB enthusiasts and complementing any individual setup with ease. Each set comprises a generous total of 113 keycaps, including the essential 104 keycaps required for a full standard ANSI keyboard. Additionally, the set includes generic ISO addons and 60% addons, allowing compatibility with a wide array of mechanical keyboards, including the Everest and Everest 60 models.
Bram Rongen, the Head of Peripherals at MOUNTAIN, expressed his enthusiasm for the Snow Keycaps, stating, “These keycaps are an ideal addition to any gamer’s mechanical keyboard. With their double-shot legends and durable PBT material, they will maintain their stunning aesthetics for years to come. Moreover, their broad compatibility ensures that they can enhance the beauty of the majority of mechanical keyboards available on the market.”
The Snow Keycaps are priced at a reasonable $34.99, making them an attractive option for gamers seeking to elevate their keyboard experience without breaking the bank.
PBT: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) is a thermoplastic engineering polymer used in the computer industry for a variety of applications. It is a strong, stiff, and heat-resistant material that is used to make connectors, housings, and other components for computers. PBT is also used to make printed circuit boards, as it is resistant to corrosion and has excellent electrical insulation properties. It is also used to make cables and other wiring components, as it is resistant to abrasion and has a low coefficient of friction. PBT is also used in the manufacture of computer cases, as it is lightweight and can be easily molded into various shapes. Additionally, PBT is used in the manufacture of computer keyboards, as it is resistant to wear and tear and can be easily cleaned.
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.