Summary: Magewell partners with Q-SYS to launch a certified plugin for their USB Fusion video capture device, providing seamless integration and enhanced features for live presentations and AV deployments.
- Seamless integration with Q-SYS platform
- User-friendly way to combine multiple sources into visually captivating presentations
- Future updates to support additional USB Fusion features
Magewell, the pioneer in video interface and IP workflow solutions, has announced its partnership with the Q-SYS Technology Partner Program. This collaboration allows Magewell to develop solutions that seamlessly integrate with Q-SYS, a cloud-manageable platform for audio, video, and control. As a result of this partnership, Magewell has launched the Q-SYS Control plugin for its USB Fusion video capture, mixing, and presentation device. This plugin has received Q-SYS Certified status and is now available for download through the Q-SYS Designer Asset Manager.
The USB Fusion hardware and accompanying app by Magewell offer users a user-friendly way to combine cameras, wired or wireless screenshares, and media file sources into visually captivating live presentations. Whether it’s for streaming, live event production, online lectures, webinars, or video conferencing, the USB Fusion allows users to seamlessly switch between sources or create attractive scene layouts.
The initial release of the Magewell USB Fusion plugin for Q-SYS provides basic source switching and scene layout capabilities. All the features accessible through the front-panel buttons on the USB Fusion hardware can now be replicated within the Q-SYS Designer Software. In a future update, the plugin will also support additional USB Fusion features.
Nick Ma, CEO and CTO of Magewell, expressed his enthusiasm for this collaboration, stating, “Seamless integration between our products and integrated audio, video & control platforms makes AV deployments significantly easier for both systems integrators and end-users.” He added, “We’re excited to join the Q-SYS Technology Partner Program and to launch USB Fusion as our first Q-SYS plugin. We look forward to integrating more of our solutions into Q-SYS in the future.”
Geno Zaharie, Principal of Alliances & Ecosystem at Q-SYS, also shared his excitement about the partnership, saying, “We are proud to have Magewell join our program and work collaboratively with us on a plugin integration that will enable elevated experiences across our shared customers.”
To learn more about Magewell and its innovative solutions, visit their website at www.magewell.com.
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.