Summary: KIOXIA, a leader in NAND flash technology, will showcase their impressive lineup of solid state drives and memory solutions at CES 2024, catering to the ever-growing demands of the tech industry and pushing the boundaries of data storage and processing.
- KIOXIA is a innovator in NAND flash technology, ensuring high-quality and solutions.
- Their extensive range of flash solutions caters to a wide array of needs, making them a versatile and reliable choice for businesses and consumers alike.
- KIOXIA's commitment to pushing the boundaries of data storage and processing makes them a key player in the future of technology.
KIOXIA, the innovators behind NAND flash technology, are set to make a splash at CES 2024 with their impressive lineup of solid state drives (SSDs) and memory solutions. With an extensive range of flash solutions that cater to a wide array of needs, KIOXIA is well-prepared to meet the ever-growing demands of the tech industry.
In a rapidly evolving technological landscape where performance standards are constantly being pushed to new heights and user expectations are reaching unprecedented levels, KIOXIA is positioning itself as a key player in the future of data processing, management, and Storage. Alex Mei, the Vice President of Corporate Marketing for KIOXIA America, Inc., emphasizes their commitment to creating flash memory that brings applications to life and enhances user experiences. From ultra-thin consumer PCs to automotive in-vehicle systems and professional photography, KIOXIA’s flash memory solutions enable countless consumer devices and applications, enriching lives and creating new memories.
CES provides the ideal platform for KIOXIA to showcase their wide range of solutions and explore new possibilities. Visitors can access KIOXIA’s exhibits at the company’s exhibit room (Zeno 4710) on Level 4 of the Venetian Meeting Center from January 9th to 11th. Here’s a glimpse of what attendees can expect:
1. Scalable KIOXIA BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory technology solutions: This includes their XL-FLASH and 4-bit per cell quad-level-cell (QLC) technology, which offer high-performance and reliable storage options.
2. Flash memory solutions for automotive applications: KIOXIA will be showcasing their UFS 4.0 technology, specifically designed to support the diverse and evolving requirements of the automotive market.
3. Broad lineup of enterprise and data center SSDs: These SSDs represent the latest standards, technologies, and form factors, ensuring that businesses have access to storage solutions.
4. KIOXIA client SSDs: The XG8 and BG6 Series NVMe SSDs will also be on display, showcasing KIOXIA’s commitment to providing high-performance and reliable storage options for consumers.
With their extensive portfolio of flash solutions, KIOXIA continues to push the boundaries of what is possible in the world of data storage and processing. CES 2024 presents an exciting opportunity for them to demonstrate the depth and breadth of their offerings, as well as explore new avenues for innovation.
About CES: CES, the Consumer Electronics Show, is an annual event held in Las Vegas, Nevada, organized by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). With a history dating back to 1967, it has become the world's premier platform for unveiling and exploring the latest innovations in consumer electronics and technology. Drawing exhibitors ranging from industry titans to startups across diverse sectors, including automotive, health and wellness, robotics, gaming, and artificial intelligence, CES transforms Las Vegas into a global tech hub, offering a glimpse into the future of technology through a wide array of showcases, from startup-focused Eureka Park to cutting-edge automotive and health tech exhibitions.CES Website: http://www.ces.tech/CES LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/ceslasvegas/
NAND: NAND technology is a type of non-volatile memory that is used in many computer applications. It is a type of flash memory that is used to store data in a non-volatile manner, meaning that the data is not lost when the power is turned off. NAND technology is used in many computer applications, such as solid-state drives, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and memory cards. It is also used in many embedded systems, such as cell phones, tablets, and other consumer electronics. NAND technology is a reliable and cost-effective way to store data, making it a popular choice for many computer applications.
NVMe: Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) is a newly developed technology that has been gaining traction in the computer industry. This technology is a standard interface which allows for high-speed storage and retrieval of data from solid state drives (SSDs). NVMe is designed to increase the speed of data transfers in storage systems by enabling a direct connection to PCI Express (PCIe) bus, resulting in significantly faster access times compared to traditional interface protocols such SSDs. NVMe is particularly useful for applications that require lightning-fast access to large amounts of high-value data. NVMe-based SSDs are being widely adopted in the computer industry and are being employed to power data centers, high-end workstations, and gaming machines to support lightning-fast data processing and retrieval, which unlocks possibilities for machine learning, real-time analytics, edge computing, and other cutting-edge applications. NVMe is proving to be an invaluable tool in the field of computing, offering immense
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.