Summary: EK expands compatibility of its highly regarded EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 water blocks to include the latest AMD sTR5 and SP6 CPU sockets, maintaining its design and efficiency while embracing evolving technology.
- Expanded compatibility with latest AMD sTR5 and SP6 CPU sockets
- Innovative Targeted Die Cooling (TDC) feature for efficient heat dissipation
- Premium materials and sleek design for high performance and aesthetics
EK, a leading provider of premium liquid cooling solutions, is thrilled to announce the expanded compatibility of its highly regarded EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 water blocks. These cooling solutions, known for their exceptional performance and quality, are now fully compatible with the latest AMD sTR5 and AMD SP6 CPU sockets. This exciting development ensures that users of the new sTR5 and SP6 platforms can enjoy the same superior cooling and craftsmanship that EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 users have come to rely on.
The EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 series, which includes the Full Nickel, Nickel Acetal, and Nickel Plexi models, maintains its design and efficiency while embracing the ever-evolving landscape of CPU technology. Customers can continue to trust these solutions for their cooling needs without any changes in product naming or design. For a detailed compatibility list, refer to the EK Compatibility Configurator and EK Custom Loop Configurator database.
EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 CPU Socket Compatibility Covers:
– AMD Socket sTRX4 (Socket SP3r3)
– AMD Socket TR4 (Socket SP3r2)
– AMD Socket SP3
– AMD Socket sTR5
– AMD Socket SP6
The EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 series remains at the forefront of liquid cooling technology with its innovative Targeted Die Cooling (TDC) feature. This technology ensures efficient heat dissipation directly on the CPU die, thanks to a significantly enlarged cooling engine that optimizes thermal transfer. These blocks are meticulously engineered for high performance and durability, constructed from premium materials to ensure reliability. Additionally, they offer unparalleled aesthetics with a sleek design and customizable D-RGB lighting. With the option of separately available colored accents, they provide exceptional cooling performance while adding a visually striking touch to high-performance PCs.
The EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 Water Blocks and accents are proudly made in Slovenia, EU, and can be ordered through the EK Online Shop and Partner Reseller Network. The manufacturer-suggested retail prices (MSRP), VAT included, are as follows:
– EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 – Nickel+ Acetal: 314.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 – Nickel+ Plexi: 329.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 – Full Nickel: 359.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 D-RGB: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Nickel: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Black: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Red: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Blue: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Purple: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Gold: 34.90€
– EK-Quantum Magnitude Accent – sTRX4 Green: 34.90€
Order now to experience the exceptional cooling performance and stunning aesthetics of the EK-Quantum Magnitude sTRX4 series.
About AMD: AMD, a large player in the semiconductor industry is known for its powerful processors and graphic solutions, AMD has consistently pushed the boundaries of performance, efficiency, and user experience. With a customer-centric approach, the company has cultivated a reputation for delivering high-performance solutions that cater to the needs of gamers, professionals, and general users. AMD's Ryzen series of processors have redefined the landscape of desktop and laptop computing, offering impressive multi-core performance and competitive pricing that has challenged the dominance of its competitors. Complementing its processor expertise, AMD's Radeon graphics cards have also earned accolades for their efficiency and exceptional graphical capabilities, making them a favored choice among gamers and content creators. The company's commitment to innovation and technology continues to shape the client computing landscape, providing users with powerful tools to fuel their digital endeavors.AMD Website: https://www.amd.com/
AMD LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amd/
About EK: EKWB, or EK Water Blocks, is a Slovenian company specializing in liquid cooling solutions for computers. They are well-regarded for their high-quality water cooling components, including CPU and GPU water blocks, radiators, pumps, and tubing. EKWB is a trusted brand among PC enthusiasts and overclockers, offering efficient and customizable cooling solutions to help maintain optimal operating temperatures for high-performance computers.
CPU: The Central Processing Unit (CPU) is the brain of a computer, responsible for executing instructions and performing calculations. It is the most important component of a computer system, as it is responsible for controlling all other components. CPUs are used in a wide range of applications, from desktop computers to mobile devices, gaming consoles, and even supercomputers. CPUs are used to process data, execute instructions, and control the flow of information within a computer system. They are also used to control the input and output of data, as well as to store and retrieve data from memory. CPUs are essential for the functioning of any computer system, and their applications in the computer industry are vast.
liquid cooling: Liquid cooling is a technology used to cool down computer components, such as processors, graphics cards, and other components that generate a lot of heat. It works by circulating a liquid coolant, such as water or a special coolant, through a series of pipes and radiators. The liquid absorbs the heat from the components and then dissipates it into the air. This technology is becoming increasingly popular in the computer industry due to its ability to provide more efficient cooling than traditional air cooling methods. Liquid cooling can also be used to overclock components, allowing them to run at higher speeds than their rated speeds. This technology is becoming increasingly popular in the gaming industry, as it allows gamers to get the most out of their hardware.
SP6: SP6 (LGA 4844) is a zero insertion force land grid array CPU socket designed by AMD supporting its Epyc server processors.Socket SP6 is limited to 32 or 64 cores (Socket SP5 is intended for processors with 96 or 128 cores). SP6 will be physically smaller, as it is designed for processors with TDPs up to 225W. In addition to possessing fewer cores, SP6 has diminished I/O capabilities.
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- ASUS introduces AI-Enhanced Vivobook S Series Featuring AMD Ryzen 8040 CPUs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.