Summary: ARCTIC introduces the P12 Max (White) 120 mm fan, featuring a sleek white design and advanced fluid dynamic bearing technology for near-silent operation and exceptional performance, catering to enthusiasts who prefer white-themed PC builds and offering a wide control range and maximum speed of 3300 RPM, making it an ideal upgrade for PCs and excelling in pressure optimization situations, now available for purchase at a competitive price of $10.99.
- Trusted fluid dynamic bearing for near-silent operation
- Wide control range and maximum speed of 3300 RPM for optimal cooling efficiency
- Impressive speed range and ability to operate at 0 RPM when idle for minimal noise levels
Arctic, the manufacturer of PC Coolers and components known for their low-noise operation, is introducing their latest innovation: the P12 Max (White) 120 mm fan. This sleek white design, reminiscent of snow and ice, not only captivates with its aesthetics but also delivers exceptional performance. ARCTIC has taken customer feedback into account and created a high-speed fan that caters specifically to enthusiasts who prefer white-themed PC builds.
One of the standout features of the P12 Max (White) is its implementation of ARCTIC’s trusted fluid dynamic bearing. This advanced technology ensures near-silent operation even at low speeds, which has been a highly sought-after characteristic among customers. And to further instill confidence, ARCTIC provides a generous six-year warranty, guaranteeing the fan’s longevity.
The P12 Max (White) proves to be an ideal upgrade for PCs at the beginning of the year. Designed to enhance performance, it offers a significant boost to existing air- and water-cooling systems. With a wide control range and a maximum speed of 3300 RPM, this fan is geared towards providing optimal cooling efficiency.
Noteworthy features of the P12 Max (White) include its impressive speed range, spanning from 200 to 3300 rpm. Additionally, it boasts a unique attribute: when the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) is set below 5%, the fan operates at an astonishingly quiet 0 rpm. This feature ensures that noise levels are kept to an absolute minimum when the system is idle.
The P12 Max (White) has been meticulously designed to excel in situations where pressure optimization is crucial, such as on radiators and heat sinks. Its fluid dynamic bearing technology guarantees maximum smoothness and minimal vibration, making it an excellent choice for those seeking both performance and tranquility.
Starting today, the P12 Max (White) is available for purchase at a competitive price of $10.99 (MSRP $14.49). To learn more about this impressive fan, visit ARCTIC’s official product page.
About Arctic: Arctic is a rising star in the tech industry with a focus on developing innovative cooling solutions for electronic systems. As the leading manufacturer of computer cooling solutions, Arctic has been at the forefront of the industry for many years. The company has over 25 years of experience and is celebrated for their pioneering designs and technology. Their commitment to quality and innovation has resulted in an extensive range of coolers, power supplies and fans that have become indispensable components of all major computer system builds. As their range of products continues to grow, Arctic is energizing the PC component market and revolutionizing the way enthusiasts and professionals build out their systems.Arctic Website: https://www.arctic.ac/en/
Arctic LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arctic-llc/
PWM: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is a type of technology used in the computer industry that allows for control over pulse and frequency. It works by modulating an output signal’s pulse width or duty cycle to vary the on and off times of the signal. This technology can be used to control and regulate different DC motor, lighting, and other devices. In the computer industry, PWM is often used to control the speed of CPU and GPU fan speeds for improved cooling. It is also used to control backlighting levels on devices such as keyboards or monitors. PWM is versatile, cost-effective, and efficient; as such, it is an important technology in the computer industry.
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.