Summary: QCY introduces its latest innovation, the QCY H3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones, offering 43dB Hybrid ANC, personalized audio compensation, 3-mic technology, 40mm driver, 4 intelligent noise cancellation modes, and 60-hour battery life at an affordable price.
- 43dB Hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation)
- Dual-mode adaptive ear canal for personalized audio
- 3-mic technology for crystal-clear conversations
QCY, a trailblazer in the world of wireless audio and smart electronics, is thrilled to unveil its latest innovation – the QCY H3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones. This All-in-One over-ear marvel pushes the boundaries of audio technology, delivering a fusion of features and performance that will redefine your auditory experience, all at an incredibly affordable price.
Immerse Yourself in Tailored Audio Bliss
Prepare to be transported to a realm of audio bliss with the QCY H3’s 43dB Hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation), which ensures an immersive auditory journey. But it doesn’t stop there – the dual-mode adaptive ear canal takes noise cancellation to new heights while also providing personalized audio compensation, resulting in an optimized listening experience for any setting.
Say Goodbye to Background Noise, Hello to Hi-Res Audio
Fed up with fuzzy calls? The QCY H3’s 3-mic technology crushes background noise, guaranteeing crystal-clear conversations no matter where you are. And let’s not forget about the 40 mm driver – it’s a game-changer, delivering concert-quality sound that turns every beat into an absolute masterpiece.
Customize Your Sonic World
Not every environment requires the same level of noise cancellation, which is why the QCY H3 offers 4 intelligent noise cancellation modes. Choose the depth of noise-canceling that suits your surroundings best. And if you need to stay connected to your surroundings while wearing headphones, the Transparency Mode has got you covered. Effortless communication and safety during outdoor activities? Check.
Endless Entertainment with Extended Battery Life
No need to worry about running out of juice during your audio adventures. The QCY H3 boasts an impressive 60-hour continuous use on a single charge, ensuring uninterrupted audio enjoyment day and night. It’s the perfect companion for long trips, extended work sessions, or those all-night entertainment marathons.
Availability and Prices
Excited to get your hands on the QCY H3? You can find it on Amazon and Aliexpress, with prices set at a budget-friendly $39.99. But wait, there’s more! Early birds can take advantage of an exclusive offer on Mercadolibre.mx starting from 24/11, with a special price of just $37. Don’t miss out – head over to the official website of QCY to learn more.
ANC: Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) is a technology that is used to reduce unwanted background noise in a variety of applications. It works by using microphones to detect the ambient noise and then producing an inverted sound wave to cancel it out. This technology is used in many computer applications, such as headphones, speakers, and sound cards. It is also used in noise-cancelling headphones, which are designed to reduce the amount of background noise that reaches the user's ears. ANC is also used in soundproofing applications, such as recording studios and soundproofed rooms. By reducing the amount of background noise, ANC allows for clearer sound recordings and improved sound quality.
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.