Summary: Eternity.ac is a startup that allows individuals to create an affordable artificial intelligence clone of themselves, preserving their unique appearance, thoughts, experiences, and memories to be shared with future generations.
- Preserve unique appearance, thoughts, experiences, and memories
- Interact with ancestors, public figures, and others
- Simple 3-step clone creation process
Eternity.ac, a startup, is bringing science fiction to life with its latest offering: personal digital cloning. This innovative venture allows individuals to push the boundaries of physical limitations by creating an affordable artificial intelligence that closely resembles and interacts just like them. With a simple 3-step clone creation process, users can preserve their unique appearance, thoughts, experiences, and memories.
The implications of this technology are far-reaching and exciting. Eternity.ac opens up a whole new spectrum of meaningful AI uses. Imagine future generations being able to interact with their ancestors, engaging in conversations and gaining insights from loved ones who have long passed away. Fans and followers can now connect with their favorite public figures on a whole new level. And for those seeking to bridge gaps and foster understanding, this technology allows people to experience the viewpoints and experiences of others firsthand.
The clone created on eternity.ac can be interacted with through written chat or vocal conversations, making the experience all the more immersive. Founder Alex Shastakovich emphasizes the importance of collecting information about ourselves as early as possible, ensuring that our presence doesn’t vanish but instead leaves a lasting impact. From grandparents to creatives, everyone has something valuable to share with future generations, and eternity.ac makes it possible to do so forever.
So how does it work? Creating a digital clone on eternity.ac is a breeze. The process involves three simple steps. First, users record their thoughts by answering 25 or more questions in one of the six supported languages. This allows them to share their thoughts, experiences, and memories in a personalized manner. Next, users upload selfies from various recommended angles to construct a lifelike 3D avatar of themselves. Finally, the personal clone is saved to the cloud, where it can be shared with others using a link. Users also have the option to download their clone to a safe location or purchase an encrypted USB flash drive for added security.
To make things even better, basic clones can be created for free. For those looking for more advanced features, the $20 “Plus” plan offers unlimited tuning and talking capabilities.
Excitingly, user registration is now open for eternity.ac. If you’re intrigued by the concept of digital immortality and want to explore the possibilities, head over to eternity.ac and create your clone today. The future is here, and it’s waiting for you to leave your lasting presence behind.
- Alphacool Introduces Sleek Core Flat Reservoirs: A Blend of Style and Function
- BIOSTAR introduces H510MHP-E 3.0 Motherboard: A Game-Changer in PC Tech
- ENERMAX introduces Free Mounting Upgrades for AMD’s Latest Threadripper 7000 CPUs
- Kioxia’s RM7 Series Value SAS SSDs Make Grand Entrance on HPE Servers
- AMD’s AI Solutions Gain Momentum, Spanning Data Centers to PCs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- KLEVV introduces CRAS C910 Lite M.2 SSD, a Game-Changer in Storage Tech
- MaxSun introduces iCraft Z790 White Motherboard: Powerhouse for Overclocked Core i9 CPUs, Priced at $299