Summary: Flexxon has launched Xsign, a unique hardware security key and storage card that offers enhanced security and reliability for industries handling personal and sensitive data, such as healthcare, finance, government, and defense.
- Provides enhanced security with a unique hardware security key
- Offers three key benefits: reinforces access controls, dual-layer encrypted key, and user-friendly and easy to implement
- Multi-layered, multi-format data security
Flexxon, a pioneer in hardware cybersecurity and industrial NAND Storage, has launched its latest security product, Xsign. This innovative solution offers enhanced security by providing authorized personnel with a unique hardware security key that syncs with a tailored software platform. Not only does Xsign serve as a security key, but it also functions as a traditional storage card, boasting Flexxon’s reliability and performance.
Industries that handle personal and sensitive data, such as healthcare, finance, government, and defense sectors, stand to benefit greatly from Xsign. With the increasing incidents of data compromise through insider threats, which have seen a 44% increase from 2020 to 2022, the launch of Xsign couldn’t come at a better time. High-profile attacks and lapses in healthcare and government institutions have raised concerns about data security, making Xsign’s advanced Digital Signature mechanism a vital safeguard for organizations.
Xsign addresses the data handling challenges faced by organizations today by offering three key benefits. Firstly, it reinforces access controls by acting as a physical key to unlock sensitive data stored within systems, protecting it from unauthorized access and data breaches. Secondly, it incorporates a dual-layer encrypted key that ensures the key remains secure even if it falls into the wrong hands. Lastly, Xsign is user-friendly and easy to implement across various applications, simplifying the integration process for users.
Camellia Chan, CEO and Co-founder of Flexxon, expressed her pride in Xsign being part of Flexxon’s expanding security and confidentiality product line. Alongside popular products like the X-Mask card and flagship cybersecurity solutions like X-PHY – the AI-infused SSD, Xsign provides customers with multi-layered, multi-format data security.
Organizations can now acquire Xsign directly through the Flexxon eStore and Digikey or by requesting it from global partners such as Nexus Industrial Memory, Neumüller Elektronic, CC Electro, and I.C.Rep. With Xsign, organizations can elevate their security postures, protect sensitive data, and gain greater control over access and identity protection.
NAND: NAND technology is a type of non-volatile memory that is used in many computer applications. It is a type of flash memory that is used to store data in a non-volatile manner, meaning that the data is not lost when the power is turned off. NAND technology is used in many computer applications, such as solid-state drives, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and memory cards. It is also used in many embedded systems, such as cell phones, tablets, and other consumer electronics. NAND technology is a reliable and cost-effective way to store data, making it a popular choice for many computer applications.
SSD: A Solid State Drive (SSD) is a modern data storage device that employs flash memory technology to store data electronically. Unlike traditional hard disk drives (HDDs), SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in significantly faster read and write speeds. This leads to quicker boot times, faster application loading, and smoother overall system performance. SSDs are known for their durability, shock resistance, and energy efficiency, making them ideal for laptops, ultrabooks, and other portable devices. They come in various form factors, including 2.5-inch, M.2, and PCIe cards, and are favored for their reliability, quiet operation, and reduced heat generation
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.