Summary: Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA) has released the latest generation of Direct View LED displays, the FEXXi3, which boast up to 60% less power consumption while maintaining brightness and image quality, making them a cost-effective and efficient choice for signage, meeting rooms, and auditoriums.
- Up to 60% less power consumption
- Maintains brightness and image quality
- Lower overall cost of ownership
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a leading player in the projector and display markets, has launched the latest generation of Direct View LED displays as part of the NEC FE Series. These new displays boast up to 60% less power consumption, all while maintaining brightness and image quality.
The FEXXi3, the newest additions to the FE series lineup, achieve improved power consumption through more efficient LED diodes. This results in a lower overall cost of ownership throughout the lifespan of the displays, without compromising on the impactful imaging that NEC dvLED products are known for. Additionally, the reduced power consumption leads to less heat generated by the display, enhancing efficiency and reducing HVAC operating expenses.
The new displays are built on the same chassis as the current FE Series, making installation a breeze when upgrading. The installation method and frame remain unchanged, ensuring a seamless transition.
Mark Miller, Product Manager for Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, highlights the financial benefits of these new direct view LED displays: “The lower overall power consumption of these new direct view LED displays help reduce running costs, saving customers money across the board. This helps make the FEXXi3 environmentally and economically sound.”
The full line of Direct View LEDs is perfect for signage, meeting/conference rooms, and auditoriums. These displays offer attention-grabbing visuals, high contrast, and modular display solutions. As with all NEC dvLED products, comprehensive warranty support is provided, including planning and design, installation, and post-installation maintenance.
To explore Sharp’s complete LED portfolio, visit www.sharpnecdisplays.us.
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.