Summary: The Age of Empires team is hosting a livestream event on February 23rd to reveal updates and exclusive content for their popular franchise, including new expansions, DLCs, and a behind-the-scenes look at the development process.
- The livestream will provide exclusive reveals and updates on highly anticipated titles, giving players a glimpse into what they can expect from the Age of Empires franchise in 2024.
- There will be exciting updates on Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, and Age of Empires IV, including new campaigns, civilizations, and in-game rewards.
- The event will feature a behind-the-scenes look at TiMi Studios, the developer behind Age of Empires Mobile, and their vision for bringing the franchise to both new and existing fans.
In the spirit of new beginnings, the Age of Empires team is gearing up for an exciting year ahead. Rather than simply penning a lengthy blog post, they’ve decided to go all out and put on a show. Introducing the “New Year, New Age” livestream, scheduled for February 23rd at 10:00 am PT (1:00 pm ET / 18:00 UTC). This event aims to give players worldwide a glimpse into what they can expect from the Age of Empires franchise in 2024.
The livestream promises to be packed with exclusive reveals and updates on some of the most highly anticipated titles of the year. Fans can look forward to a sneak peek of Age of Mythology: Retold, as well as a first look at Age of Empires Mobile. But that’s not all! For those eager to know what lies in store for their existing library of games, there will be exciting updates on Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition, and Age of Empires IV.
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition will unveil a brand-new campaign-focused expansion, accompanied by an extended look at exclusive gameplay. Meanwhile, Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition plans to release a new DLC featuring fresh civilizations, building on the success of their free-to-play offering in 2023. As for Age of Empires IV, following the triumph of The Sultans Ascend expansion, the team will share insights into an upcoming season and a new in-game reward.
One highlight of the event will be a behind-the-scenes look at TiMi Studios, the award-winning developer behind Age of Empires Mobile. They will showcase gameplay and delve into their studio’s vision for bringing the franchise to both new and existing fans.
Not forgetting the beloved Age of Mythology, the team will offer an exclusive glimpse into the development process of Age of Mythology: Retold. Fans can expect a unique unveiling of mythological creatures that are sure to captivate.
Returning to host the livestream is Welyn, who previously hosted the 25th anniversary show. As a seasoned player and expert, Welyn will provide his impressions and reactions to all the news, reveals, teases, and gameplay.
Make sure to mark your calendars for February 23rd at 10:00 am PT and tune in to the livestream on various channels. The Age of Empires team is grateful for the opportunity to continue delivering captivating content to players worldwide. Join them at New Year, New Age as they unveil what’s in store for the future. Stay tuned to Age of Empires channels for more details about the show in the coming weeks. Visit www.ageofempires.com for more information on the Age of Empires franchise.
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- Lenovo reveals AI solutions and products at MWC 2024.
- Lenovo’s Offerings Empower AI for All at MWC 2024
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.