Summary: WWE 2K24, the latest installment in the popular video game franchise, features a star-studded roster, improved graphics, and new gameplay modes, including a 2K Showcase celebrating 40 years of WrestleMania, making it a must-have for fans and gamers alike.
- Choice of cover stars featuring top WWE Superstars and Legends
- 2K Showcase...of the Immortals mode celebrating 40 years of WrestleMania
- Over 200 WWE Superstars and Legends included in the roster
2K, the publisher behind the popular WWE video game franchise, has announced the upcoming release of WWE 2K24. Developed by Visual Concepts, this latest installment will be available for Playstation 5, Playstation 4, XBOX Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC VIA Steam. The game is set to bring a host of new features and improvements, promising the most visually impressive WWE 2K experience to date.
One of the most exciting aspects of WWE 2K24 is the choice of cover stars. “The American Nightmare” Cody Rhodes will grace the Standard Edition cover as he aims to claim world championship gold and fulfill his destiny. The Deluxe Edition cover will feature multi-time champions and Women’s Royal Rumble winners Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley, marking the first time in history that two women have been featured on a dedicated WWE 2K cover. Lastly, the Forty Years of WrestleMania Edition cover will showcase original artwork celebrating iconic Superstars and Legends such as The Rock, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.
In terms of gameplay, WWE 2K24 introduces several franchise advancements. The standout feature is 2K Showcase…of the Immortals, which celebrates 40 years of WrestleMania. Players will have the opportunity to relive and take control of the most iconic moments in WrestleMania history, seamlessly transitioning between gameplay and live-action footage for an immersive experience. The game also introduces four new match types, including Ambulance and Special Guest Referee, as well as two new MyRISE experiences.
With over 200 WWE Superstars and Legends included in the roster, fans can expect a wide range of familiar faces. From Roman Reigns and Andre the Giant to Becky Lynch and Brock Lesnar, players will have plenty of options to choose from. The graphics have been significantly improved, with over 90% of facial expressions updated, making the in-game characters more realistic than ever before. Additionally, enhancements to Ramp cameras and Dive cameras, along with the ability to move the camera during live gameplay, add to the overall visual experience.
WWE 2K24 is set to release on Tuesday, March 5, 2024, with the Deluxe Edition and Forty Years of WrestleMania Edition leading the way. The Standard Edition and Standard Cross-Gen Digital Edition will follow on Friday, March 8, 2024. Pre-order bonuses include exclusive content such as playable Superstars and MyFACTION cards. Furthermore, new subscribers can enjoy one month of Peacock at no extra cost with the purchase of any edition of WWE 2K24.
Cody Rhodes expressed his excitement about being named the WWE 2K cover Superstar, stating that it was a dream come true. Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley also shared their enthusiasm for being part of the game, highlighting its significance for WWE fans and gamers alike.
Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts, praised the development team for their work on WWE 2K24, emphasizing the game’s quality and the team’s commitment to building on the success of the previous installment. He expressed his pride in seeing players enjoy the new features and improvements.
Overall, WWE 2K24 promises to deliver an immersive and action-packed experience for wrestling fans. With its extensive roster, improved graphics and animations, and exciting gameplay additions, it’s shaping up to be a must-have for WWE enthusiasts and gamers alike.
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.