Summary: Warner Bros. Games and DC have teamed up to release Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, an open-world action-shooter game featuring iconic DC characters and a deep character-progression system, with plans for post-launch content and an offline story mode.
- Developed by Rocksteady Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham series
- Features an original narrative deeply rooted in DC lore
- Offers a unique gameplay experience for each of the four main playable characters
Warner Bros. Games and DC have joined forces to bring us Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, a thrilling new open-world action-shooter that pushes the boundaries of its genre. Available now for Playstation 5 (PS5), XBOX Series X|S, and PC (Steam) as part of the Deluxe Edition, this game promises an immersive experience like no other. The Standard Edition will be released worldwide on February 2.
Developed by Rocksteady Studios, the creators of the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham series, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League combines their signature character-driven storytelling with enhanced traversal mechanics and fast-paced combat. Players can enjoy the game solo or team up with up to four players in an online cooperative mode.
Set in the vibrant open-world of Metropolis, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League takes place five years after the events of Batman: Arkham Knight. Players assume the roles of DC Super-Villains Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, and King Shark as they are forced to band together as part of Amanda Waller’s Task Force X. Their mission? To defeat the corrupted Justice League, including Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and The Flash, who have fallen under the control of Brainiac.
The game features an original narrative deeply rooted in DC lore, allowing players to engage with iconic characters like Penguin, Poison Ivy, Toyman, Rick Flag, Lex Luthor, and more. With a direct connection to players, Rocksteady Studios plans to continuously update the game and engage with the community.
Each of the four main playable characters in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League offers a unique gameplay experience. Harley Quinn showcases her acrobatic skills with a grapple mechanic that allows her to swing through the city. Deadshot, a deadly marksman, can hover and snipe from any vantage point with his jetpack. Captain Boomerang utilizes his boomerangs and a stolen Speed Force Gauntlet to teleport in and out of combat. And King Shark, a demi-god humanoid shark, delivers powerful attacks and can leap across buildings.
The game also features a deep character-progression system, allowing players to customize their loadouts with weapons, gear, and ability upgrades. The vast open-world of Metropolis is filled with separate districts and iconic DC landmarks, creating a dynamic and immersive environment.
The Deluxe Edition of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League includes early access to the game, along with various bonus items such as outfits, weapons, and color swatches. Cosmetic items are available for in-game purchase but do not affect gameplay.
Post-launch, the game will offer seasonal content that expands the experience with new playable characters, missions, gear, weapons, in-game events, and more. Each season will be themed after a different DC character and will incorporate alternate realities created by Brainiac. In March 2024, Season 1 will introduce an Elseworlds version of The Joker, armed with a rocket-powered umbrella and unique abilities.
Later this year, Rocksteady Studios plans to add an offline story mode, allowing players to experience the main campaign without an internet connection.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a must-play for fans of the DC Universe and gamers looking for an immersive open-world action experience. With its engaging narrative, seamless gameplay mechanics, and stunning visuals, this game is set to leave a lasting impression.
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.