Summary: RoboCop: Rogue City introduces a major update with New Game Plus mode, a new difficulty level, and a Golden Auto-9 skin, allowing players to relive the thrilling journey as an invincible robotic law enforcement officer in the chaotic streets of Detroit.
- NG+ mode allows players to replay the game with all previously unlocked skills and upgrades, providing a new and exciting challenge.
- A new difficulty level, "There Will be Trouble," has been added to test players' skills and offer a more challenging experience.
- Players can unlock a stunning Golden Auto-9 skin as a reward for completing the game, adding a stylish touch to their gameplay.
Greetings, fellow citizens! We are thrilled to announce the launch of a major update for the action-packed game, RoboCop: Rogue City. Brace yourself for an exhilarating experience with the introduction of New Game Plus (NG+) mode. Prepare to relive the thrilling journey as an invincible robotic law enforcement officer, armed with all your previously unlocked skills and Auto-9 upgrades.
To unlock NG+ mode, simply complete the game after applying the update. Just load a save file made right before finishing the game, and voila! A new save file will be created, granting you access to NG+ mode. Immerse yourself in the chaotic streets of Detroit, a city teetering on the brink of ruin. With crime running rampant, the Detroit Police Department has turned to Omni Consumer Products for a solution. That solution is you, RoboCop, a cyborg entrusted with the task of protecting the city from its own dark underbelly.
But wait, there’s more! Alongside NG+ mode, a brand-new difficulty level has been introduced to test your mettle. Are you ready to face the deadliest enemies yet? Dive into the “There Will be Trouble” difficulty and prove your skills.
As a bonus for your dedication, a stunning Golden Auto-9 skin will be unlocked as soon as you conquer the game. Show off your style with this exclusive unlockable!
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new in this update:
– Added New Game Plus mode, allowing you to replay the game with all previously unlocked skills and Auto-9 upgrades.
– Introducing a challenging new difficulty level: “There Will be Trouble.”
– Unlock a dazzling Golden Auto-9 skin as a reward for completing the game.
– More Auto-9 Chips and Boards have been added to enhance your arsenal.
– Fixed an issue where the shooting mode would not reset properly when exiting interiors.
– Resolved the bug causing RoboCop’s right hand to disappear while grabbing a human enemy during the unaliving process.
– Addressed the problem of the Stolen Vehicle investigation being skipped if Ben immediately opened the locker.
Prepare yourself for an adrenaline-fueled adventure in RoboCop: Rogue City. Take control of the iconic cyborg and restore order to the chaos that engulfs Detroit. With NG+ mode and a new difficulty level, there’s never been a better time to dive back into the action. So gear up, citizens, and let justice prevail!
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.