Summary: Bose and Kith have joined forces to create the limited-edition Kith for Bose Ultra Open Earbuds, a revolutionary product that combines top-notch sound quality with sleek fashion design, marking a significant milestone for both brands.
- Revolutionary combination of music and style
- Exceptional sound quality
- Allows for awareness of surroundings while listening to music
Bose, the audio giant known for its top-notch sound quality, has teamed up with Kith, a important fashion and lifestyle brand, to create a revolutionary product that combines music and style seamlessly—the Kith for Bose Ultra Open Earbuds. These limited-edition earbuds not only deliver exceptional audio but also allow you to stay connected to your surroundings while enjoying your favorite tunes.
Priced at $300, the Kith for Bose Ultra Open Earbuds will be available in extremely limited quantities starting January 22nd, exclusively on Kith.com and select Kith stores. The collaboration between Bose and Kith marks a significant milestone for both brands as they venture into uncharted territory.
Ronnie Fieg, the Founder, CEO, and Creative Director of Kith, expressed his excitement about the partnership, emphasizing his struggle to find earbuds that fit him perfectly. However, his encounter with the Ultra Open Earbuds changed everything. Fieg believes that Bose is the epitome of excellence in sound quality, making this collaboration a significant milestone for Kith.
Jim Mollica, Chief Marketing Officer at Bose, also shared his enthusiasm for the collaboration, highlighting that this is their first partnership with a fashion brand. Mollica believes that Kith is the perfect choice for this venture, as both music lovers and fashion trendsetters can now enjoy exceptional sound without compromising on style.
The Kith for Bose Ultra Open Earbuds boast a unique cuff-shaped design with sleek edges and a captivating finish. Unlike traditional earbuds that block your ears completely, these earbuds attach to the side, resembling more of a fashion accessory than a typical audio wearable. Whether you wear glasses, hats, or jewelry, these earbuds won’t interfere with your personal style. Comfortable for all-day wear, they provide immersive audio while keeping you aware of your surroundings.
The matte black colorway of the Kith for Bose Ultra Open Earbuds, co-designed by the two brands, exudes a sophisticated elegance. Each earbud proudly showcases a modified Kith logo in Bose’s iconic block lettering, adding a touch of exclusivity to this collaboration.
With the Kith for Bose Ultra Open Earbuds, Bose and Kith have created a product that transcends the boundaries of music and fashion. These earbuds not only deliver exceptional sound quality but also elevate your style, allowing you to immerse yourself in music while staying connected to the world around you.
About Bose: Bose Corporation, founded in 1964 in the United States, is a leading company in the audio equipment industry. They are famous for their premium audio products, including headphones, speakers, and sound systems. Bose is recognized for its dedication to delivering superior sound quality and innovative audio solutions.Bose Website: https://www.bose.com/
Bose LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bose-corporation/
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.