Summary: AMD appoints Ava Hahn as new senior vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary, succeeding retiring Harry Wolin, with CEO Dr. Lisa Su praising Wolin's contributions and welcoming Hahn's extensive experience and impressive educational background, positioning the company for continued growth and innovation.
- Hahn's extensive experience in leading legal functions for various technology companies, including Lam Research, CA Technologies, and Aruba Networks.
- Her impressive educational background, with a Juris Doctor degree from Columbia Law School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Her appointment marks a significant milestone for AMD, showcasing the company's commitment to assembling a strong team of visionary leaders.
In a move that marks a significant milestone for AMD, the technology company has announced the appointment of Ava Hahn as its new senior vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary. Hahn’s arrival comes as she steps into the shoes of Harry Wolin, who is retiring from AMD after an impressive 24-year tenure.
Expressing her gratitude for Wolin’s contributions, AMD Chair and CEO Dr. Lisa Su commended his leadership in guiding the legal, government relations, and public affairs teams during a period of remarkable growth and transformation. Dr. Su also conveyed her enthusiasm in welcoming Hahn to the AMD family, recognizing her wealth of experience in spearheading legal functions for various technology companies.
Hahn’s illustrious career includes serving as the chief legal officer at Lam Research, where she held responsibility for global legal and governmental affairs. Prior to her time at Lam, Hahn played a pivotal role in leading the legal functions at CA Technologies and Aruba Networks. Moreover, she has served as general counsel for multiple technology and venture capital firms, including the esteemed Kleiner Perkins.
Hahn’s impressive educational background further solidifies her standing as an accomplished professional. She holds a Juris Doctor degree from Columbia Law School, known for its prestigious legal program, and a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the esteemed University of California, Berkeley.
With Hahn’s extensive expertise and remarkable track record, AMD is poised to embark on its next phase of growth with renewed vigor. As the company continues to push boundaries in the tech industry, Hahn’s appointment stands as a testament to AMD’s commitment to assembling a formidable team of visionary leaders.
About AMD: AMD, a large player in the semiconductor industry is known for its powerful processors and graphic solutions, AMD has consistently pushed the boundaries of performance, efficiency, and user experience. With a customer-centric approach, the company has cultivated a reputation for delivering high-performance solutions that cater to the needs of gamers, professionals, and general users. AMD's Ryzen series of processors have redefined the landscape of desktop and laptop computing, offering impressive multi-core performance and competitive pricing that has challenged the dominance of its competitors. Complementing its processor expertise, AMD's Radeon graphics cards have also earned accolades for their efficiency and exceptional graphical capabilities, making them a favored choice among gamers and content creators. The company's commitment to innovation and technology continues to shape the client computing landscape, providing users with powerful tools to fuel their digital endeavors.AMD Website: https://www.amd.com/
AMD LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amd/
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- Lenovo reveals AI solutions and products at MWC 2024.
- Lenovo’s Offerings Empower AI for All at MWC 2024
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.