Summary: ASUS introduces durable and versatile laptops at Bett UK 2024 event, featuring MIL-STD-810H certification, robust displays, and easy maintenance for the education sector.
- The BR1204 series is MIL-STD-810H certified for ruggedness, making it durable and able to withstand the daily challenges of classroom activity.
- The flip versions of the BR and CR series feature robust yet elegant glass displays that can withstand scratches, impacts, and the curiosity of young minds.
- The BR, CR, and CZ series offer easy-to-service designs, modular components, and uniform captive screws for simplified repairs and efficient maintenance.
ASUS has launched its latest line of Laptops at the Bett UK 2024 event, showcasing the company’s ongoing commitment to educational technology innovation. The BR1204, CR, and CZ series laptops are designed specifically for the education sector, offering durability, versatility, and user-centric design.
One of the standout features of the flagship BR1204 is its ability to withstand the daily challenges of classroom activity. With MIL-STD-810H certification for ruggedness, spill-resistant keyboards, and optional Corning Gorilla Glass, these laptops are built to last. The flip versions of the BR and CR series also feature robust yet elegant glass displays that can withstand scratches, impacts, and the curiosity of young minds.
The BR1204 series, targeted at K-12 education, is constructed with enhanced durability in mind. It features a fingerprint-resistant finish, easy rubber grip, reinforced internal components, and a spill-resistant keyboard. These laptops are designed to minimize learning disruptions and adapt to various environments, making them reliable tools for education.
ASUS recognizes the diverse educational needs of students and offers an expanded range of display sizes in the BR series. The introduction of the new 12-inch model alongside the existing 11- and 14-inch laptops ensures that educators have options that cater to varying preferences and requirements.
In addition to the Windows-based BR series, ASUS also offers the Chromebook CR and CZ series, providing alternative operating system choices. These Chromebooks come in both 11-inch and 12-inch displays and offer up to 10 hours of battery life. They are equipped with world-facing cameras and comprehensive connectivity options like WiFi 6E and 4G LTE, enabling students and teachers to engage in education from anywhere. The versatile hinge design further enhances the adaptability of these laptops for different learning and teaching methodologies.
ASUS understands the importance of efficient maintenance in educational environments. The BR, CR, and CZ series feature easy-to-service designs that streamline repairs and enhance device longevity. Key features include modular designs for simplified repairs, expandable dual Storage for more digital resources, and uniform captive screws to prevent loss. ASUS Control Center and Image Maker tools support IT efficiency, enabling rapid deployment and remote management. These laptops offer significant benefits in terms of easier maintenance, scalability, and efficient IT management, saving valuable time and resources.
Health and safety are also top priorities for ASUS when it comes to educational devices. The BR, CR, and CZ series boast TÜV-certified displays that minimize eye strain and blue light exposure. Optional ASUS Antimicrobial Guard treatment is available to reduce germ transmission on high-touch surfaces like keyboards. Data security is fortified with TPM 2.0, ensuring the protection of sensitive information in today’s digital-first education landscape.
ASUS has set a new standard in responsible educational technology design with its focus on durability, user-centric design, and safety. The company’s commitment to providing reliable and innovative tools for education ensures that both teachers and students are equipped to excel in the digital age.
About ASUS: ASUS, founded in 1989 by Ted Hsu, M.T. Liao, Wayne Hsieh, and T.H. Tung, has become a multinational tech giant known for its diverse hardware products. Spanning laptops, motherboards, graphics cards, and more, ASUS has gained recognition for its innovation and commitment to high-performance computing solutions. The company has a significant presence in gaming technology, producing popular products that cater to enthusiasts and professionals alike. With a focus on delivering and reliable technology, ASUS maintains its position as a important player in the industry.ASUS Website: https://www.asus.com/
ASUS LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asus/
Chromebook: A Chromebook is a type of laptop computer that runs on Google's Chrome OS operating system, designed for seamless online connectivity and cloud-based computing. These devices are optimized for web-based tasks, relying heavily on Google's suite of apps and services. Chromebooks are known for their fast boot times, ease of use, and security features, such as automatic updates and sandboxing. They often come with limited local storage, as they encourage users to store files and applications in the cloud
Chromebook Website: https://www.google.com/chromebook/
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.