Summary: Dungeons 4, the highly anticipated sequel to the Dungeons series, is now available on various platforms, offering real-time strategy, simulation, and dungeon management gameplay with a new Perk System, Baby Evil, and Dwarves as adversaries.
- Dynamic two-player co-op multiplayer
- Kevan Brighting returns to provide his charming commentary
- Level editor to create and share content
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios have released the highly anticipated sequel to the Dungeons series, Dungeons 4. This wickedly fun game is now available on XBOX Game Pass for console and PC, as well as on Xbox Series X|S, Windows PC, and Playstation 5. Players can choose between the Standard or Deluxe Editions, with the latter offering exciting extras like a Digital Artbook, exclusive skins, a remastered map from Dungeons 3, and the Official Dungeons 4 Soundtrack.
Dungeons 4 builds upon the success of its predecessors by combining real-time strategy, simulation, and dungeon management gameplay. The story revolves around the Dark Elf Thalya, who has recently been freed from imprisonment. She embarks on a chaotic journey in the Overworld and forms an unexpected alliance with The Baby Evil – Gorgu, the re-incarnated embodiment of The Absolute Evil. With a new Perk System and Baby Evil by her side, Thalya is determined to finally defeat the forces of good.
To make things even more challenging, the developers have introduced Dwarves as a new adversary in Dungeons 4. These pesky creatures will try to destroy carefully crafted dungeons, but players can defend their domain with traps and minions. Additionally, the game offers dynamic two-player co-op multiplayer, allowing players to manage and control the same dungeon together.
Fans of the series will be delighted to know that Kevan Brighting, the beloved English narrator, returns to provide his charming commentary throughout the campaign. Dungeons 4 is now available on various platforms, including Xbox Game Pass, Steam, Epic Games Store, and Playstation 5. PC players can also look forward to a “beta” version of a level editor, enabling them to create and share their own content.
The Nintendo Switch version of Dungeons 4 is set to release in 2024. With its larger dungeons, expanded Overworld, enhanced co-op play, and the addition of Dwarves, Dungeons 4 promises to be the ultimate evil gaming experience. So gather your minions, prepare your traps, and unleash your wickedness upon the world!
About Epic Games: Epic Games is a well-known American video game and software developer, established in 1991 and headquartered in Cary, North Carolina. The company has made significant contributions to the gaming industry, most notably through its Unreal Engine, a widely used game development platform. Beyond game engines, Epic Games is for its popular titles like Fortnite, which has achieved global cultural prominence.Epic Games Website: https://epicgames.com/
Epic Games LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/epic-games/
About Nintendo: Nintendo, a important Japanese multinational consumer electronics and video game company, has left an indelible mark on the gaming landscape. Established in 1889, Nintendo has evolved from producing playing cards to becoming a gaming giant that has introduced some of the most beloved and enduring franchises in the industry, including Mario, Zelda, and Pokémon. With a rich history of innovation, Nintendo has consistently pushed boundaries, leading to the creation of iconic gaming consoles like the Nintendo Switch, which offers a unique hybrid gaming experience.Nintendo Website: http://www.nintendo.com
Nintendo LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/nintendo
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.