Summary: HEXWORKS, a CI Games Studio, introduces the official launch trailer for Lords of the Fallen, the first action-RPG to harness the power of Unreal Engine 5, with pre-orders available on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S.
- Utilization of the Unreal Engine 5
- Official soundtrack for Lords of the Fallen
- Seamless transition between Axiom and Umbral
Greetings, fellow gamers. Today marks a momentous occasion as we unveil our latest and most ambitious creation, Lords of the Fallen. This epic journey has been a labor of love for everyone involved, particularly our talented developers at HEXWORKS, who have dedicated nearly four years to crafting a remarkable addition to the action-RPG genre. We would also like to extend our gratitude to our partners and the entire CI Games family for their unwavering support in bringing Lords of the Fallen to players worldwide.
What sets Lords of the Fallen apart is its utilization of the Unreal Engine 5, making it the first action-RPG to harness its immense power. IGN aptly describes it as “An awesome soulslike with a fantastic dual-realities premise.” This unique feature allows players to seamlessly transition between Axiom, a brutal and unforgiving realm of the living, and Umbral, a nightmarish world of the dead.
But that’s not all. This week also marks the release of the official soundtrack for Lords of the Fallen, a collaboration with Laced Records. With 36 captivating tracks, this musical masterpiece sets the stage for the upcoming pre-order and limited-edition triple LP set. Composed by talents Cris Velasco (Bloodborne, Resident Evil VII: Biohazard) and Knut Avenstroup Haugen (Lords of the Fallen 2014, Conan Exiles), the soundtrack was brought to life by the 80-piece Budapest Scoring Orchestra and Choir, along with soprano Eurielle, contralto Jess Dandy, and principal cellist of the London Symphony Orchestra, David Cohen.
Today, HEXWORKS, a CI Games Studio, introduces the official launch trailer for Lords of the Fallen. Clocking in at two minutes, this tantalizing preview offers a glimpse into the highly-anticipated release on PC, Playstation 5, and XBOX Series X|S, slated for this Friday, October 13th. Set in the expansive and interconnected realm of Mournstead, Lords of the Fallen follows the path of a legendary Lampbearer on a heroic quest to prevent the impending return of the demon god, Adyr. As the countdown to release intensifies, interested players still have a few days left to secure their pre-orders on their preferred platform.
In this battle against Adyr and his relentless horde, humanity’s last hope lies in traversing the parallel worlds of Axiom and Umbral using a mysterious and otherworldly lamp. Players will confront colossal and nightmarish monstrosities in both realms, and when the situation calls for it, they can seamlessly join forces with another Crusader through uninterrupted co-op gameplay.
Lords of the Fallen promises to be an unforgettable experience, pushing the boundaries of the action-RPG genre with its stunning visuals, immersive gameplay mechanics, and a narrative that will captivate players from start to finish. So gear up, prepare your weapons, and brace yourself for an epic adventure like no other. The fate of humanity rests in your hands.
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- ASUS introduces AI-Enhanced Vivobook S Series Featuring AMD Ryzen 8040 CPUs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.