Summary: CHIEFTEC's ATMOS Series CPX-750FC & CPX-850FC power supplies offer 80 Plus GOLD certified efficiency, advanced thermal control, ATX 3.0 compatibility, and a fully modular design for optimal performance and convenience.
- 80 Plus GOLD certified efficiency
- Advanced thermal control system
- Fully compatible with the latest graphics cards from the 4000 series
Introducing the ATX 3.0, 80 Plus GOLD certified power-supplies from Chieftec—the ATMOS Series CPX-750FC & CPX-850FC. These power supplies are a true game-changer for PC enthusiasts and professionals alike. With their impressive 80 Plus GOLD certified efficiency and premium Japanese 105°C capacitors, the ATMOS PSUs deliver exceptional performance and reliability.
One of the standout features of these power supplies is their advanced thermal control system. Equipped with a 135 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan, the ATMOS PSUs ensure optimal cooling while maintaining low noise levels. Thanks to a specially calculated fan curve, these power supplies strike the perfect balance between high performance and quiet operation. In fact, they even support Zero RPM ECO fan mode, allowing for near-silent operation at low loads by turning off the fan when it’s not needed.
Keeping up with the latest technological advancements, the CHIEFTEC ATMOS Series is developed according to the ATX 3.0 standard. This means that it comes with a native PCI-E Gen 5 connector (600 W rating), making it fully compatible with the latest Graphics Cards from the 4000 series. Say goodbye to compatibility issues and hello to seamless performance.
Not only is the ATMOS Series powerful and efficient, but it also boasts a sleek and practical design. These power supplies feature a fully modular design, allowing for easy access to cables and enabling cleaner cable management. No more tangled messes or cluttered interiors—just a streamlined and organized setup.
Mark your calendars for October 2023 because that’s when the CHIEFTEC ATMOS Series will hit the market. Whether you’re a professional gamer, content creator, or simply someone who demands top-notch performance from their PC, these power supplies are worth the wait. For more information on this exciting release, be sure to visit the product page.
About Chieftec: Chieftec is a well-known computer case and power supply unit (PSU) manufacturer. The company was founded in Germany in 1990 and has since become a important player in the computer hardware industry. Chieftec is recognized for producing a wide range of computer cases and power supplies that cater to various needs, from standard PC builds to more specialized requirements, like gaming rigs or workstations.Chieftec Website: https://www.chieftec.eu/
Chieftec LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chieftec---arena-electronic-gmbh/
ATX 3.0: ATX 3.0 is a form factor for motherboards and other computer components. It is the latest version of the Advanced Technology Extended (ATX) form factor, which was first introduced in 1995. ATX 3.0 is designed to provide improved power efficiency, increased performance, and better cooling capabilities. It also supports the latest Intel and AMD processors, as well as the latest graphics cards. ATX 3.0 is becoming increasingly popular in the computer industry due to its improved features and performance. It is used in a wide range of desktop computers, from entry-level systems to high-end gaming rigs. ATX 3.0 is also becoming more popular in the server market, as it offers improved power efficiency and better cooling capabilities.
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- Lenovo reveals AI solutions and products at MWC 2024.
- Lenovo’s Offerings Empower AI for All at MWC 2024
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.