Summary: Thermaltake has just launched its latest additions to the custom liquid cooling system lineup - the Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block and the Pacific SF Fittings in Silver Black, offering enhanced aesthetics, top-notch thermal performance, and universal compatibility.
- Solid aluminum alloy construction with a screw design for a premium look and feel
- Central inlet design for efficient heat dissipation through microchannels
- Built-in water temperature sensor for real-time monitoring
Thermaltake, the brand in the PC DIY market, has just launched its latest additions to the custom liquid cooling system lineup – the Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block and the Pacific SF Fittings in Silver Black. These new components not only enhance the aesthetics of your cooling system but also ensure top-notch thermal performance and compatibility.
Let’s start with the Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block. This modern industrial-style water block is crafted from solid aluminum alloy, featuring a sleek screw design that adds a touch of elegance to your PC build. The copper base, finished with anti-corrosive nickel plating, not only matches the overall industrial design but also provides excellent heat transfer for optimal CPU cooling. The central inlet design allows for even distribution of coolant through the microchannels, resulting in more effective heat dissipation. And with the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software, you can easily monitor coolant temperature and customize the lighting effects of the water block’s 12 addressable LEDs. Installation is a breeze too, as it is compatible with Intel LGA 1700 and AMD AM5 sockets without the need for additional brackets.
Moving on to the Pacific SF Fittings – Silver Black, these fittings are designed with convenience and aesthetics in mind. Sporting a new industrial style, they come equipped with black rotators made from high-quality brass and treated with a special surface finish, adding a touch of sophistication to your build. The helical knurling design and 360-degree revolvable rotators make installation effortless. The fittings come in various types and models, including adapters, extenders, and a 16 mm OD compression fitting. The adapters offer different angles, such as 90-degree and 45-degree, allowing you to create unique loop configurations. The extenders come in various lengths and screw thread designs, providing flexibility in extending the length or switching connectors. And the 16 mm OD compression fitting is compatible with PETG, Acrylic, and Glass tubing, ensuring a secure seal and optimal coolant flow.
Both the Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block and the Pacific SF Fittings – Silver Black are now available for purchase. Thermaltake also has plans to release more custom liquid cooling products in the New Industrial Style, including white fittings, matte black fittings, and radiators. So stay tuned for the latest updates!
Key Features of the Pacific SW1 Plus CPU Water Block:
– New Industrial Style design for enhanced cooling options
– Solid aluminum alloy construction with a screw design for a premium look and feel
– Anti-corrosive nickel plating copper base for exceptional heat transfer
– Central inlet design for efficient heat dissipation through microchannels
– Built-in water temperature sensor for real-time monitoring
– Customizable lighting effects with TT RGB Plus 2.0 software
– Universal compatibility with Intel LGA 1700 and AMD AM5 sockets
– Comes with TG-60 Liquid Metal Thermal Grease for improved heat transfer
– Compatible with the TT RGB PLUS ecosystem for synchronized RGB lighting
Key Features of the Pacific SF Fittings – Silver Black:
– New Industrial Style design with helical knurling rotators for a better grip
– Adapters for creating 90-degree and 45-degree angles in your liquid cooling system
– Extenders in various lengths and screw thread designs for added flexibility
– 2-way, 360-degree revolvable rotators for easy installation and disassembly
– 16 mm OD compression fitting compatible with PETG, Acrylic, and Glass tubing
– Four O-Rings for a secure seal and reliable performance
About AMD: AMD, a large player in the semiconductor industry is known for its powerful processors and graphic solutions, AMD has consistently pushed the boundaries of performance, efficiency, and user experience. With a customer-centric approach, the company has cultivated a reputation for delivering high-performance solutions that cater to the needs of gamers, professionals, and general users. AMD's Ryzen series of processors have redefined the landscape of desktop and laptop computing, offering impressive multi-core performance and competitive pricing that has challenged the dominance of its competitors. Complementing its processor expertise, AMD's Radeon graphics cards have also earned accolades for their efficiency and exceptional graphical capabilities, making them a favored choice among gamers and content creators. The company's commitment to innovation and technology continues to shape the client computing landscape, providing users with powerful tools to fuel their digital endeavors.AMD Website: https://www.amd.com/
AMD LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amd/
About Intel: Intel Corporation, a global technology leader, is for its semiconductor innovations that power computing and communication devices worldwide. As a pioneer in microprocessor technology, Intel has left an indelible mark on the evolution of computing with its processors that drive everything from PCs to data centers and beyond. With a history of advancements, Intel's relentless pursuit of innovation continues to shape the digital landscape, offering solutions that empower businesses and individuals to achieve new levels of productivity and connectivity.Intel Website: https://www.intel.com/
Intel LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intel-corporation/
About Thermaltake: Thermaltake was founded in 1999 in Taiwan by Kenny Lin. It has since become a important player in the computer hardware industry, specializing in a wide range of PC components and accessories. Known for their innovative designs and high-quality products, Thermaltake has earned a reputation for enhancing both the performance and aesthetics of gaming and workstation setups worldwide.
AM5: Socket AM5 (LGA 1718) is a zero insertion force flip-chip land grid array (LGA) CPU socket designed by Advanced Micro Devices, that is used for AMD Ryzen microprocessors starting with the Zen 4 microarchitecture. AM5 replaces the Socket AM4 and is AMD's first LGA socket designed for mainstream, non-enthusiast CPUs.
CPU: The Central Processing Unit (CPU) is the brain of a computer, responsible for executing instructions and performing calculations. It is the most important component of a computer system, as it is responsible for controlling all other components. CPUs are used in a wide range of applications, from desktop computers to mobile devices, gaming consoles, and even supercomputers. CPUs are used to process data, execute instructions, and control the flow of information within a computer system. They are also used to control the input and output of data, as well as to store and retrieve data from memory. CPUs are essential for the functioning of any computer system, and their applications in the computer industry are vast.
liquid cooling: Liquid cooling is a technology used to cool down computer components, such as processors, graphics cards, and other components that generate a lot of heat. It works by circulating a liquid coolant, such as water or a special coolant, through a series of pipes and radiators. The liquid absorbs the heat from the components and then dissipates it into the air. This technology is becoming increasingly popular in the computer industry due to its ability to provide more efficient cooling than traditional air cooling methods. Liquid cooling can also be used to overclock components, allowing them to run at higher speeds than their rated speeds. This technology is becoming increasingly popular in the gaming industry, as it allows gamers to get the most out of their hardware.
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- ASUS introduces AI-Enhanced Vivobook S Series Featuring AMD Ryzen 8040 CPUs
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.