Summary: Resident Evil 4 is set to become even more thrilling with the upcoming release of the "Separate Ways" and "The Mercenaries" DLCs, offering a new story and characters, as well as an intense gameplay mode, on September 21st.
- Experience intense gameplay and gripping narrative
- Play as Ada Wong and uncover answers to lingering questions
- Available on multiple platforms, including PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam
Resident Evil 4, the beloved survival-horror game that has captivated fans for years, is about to get even better. On September 21st, a highly anticipated DLC called “Separate Ways” will be released, bringing a thrilling new story to the game. This additional scenario puts players in the shoes of Ada Wong, a fan-favorite character, and fills in the gaps of the main story.
For those unfamiliar with Resident Evil 4, now is the perfect time to jump in. The base game is currently on sale for a limited time, giving players the chance to experience the intense gameplay and gripping narrative that has made this franchise a household name.
But let’s dive deeper into what “Separate Ways” has to offer. Playing as Ada Wong, players will embark on a mission that requires utmost secrecy. Failure is simply not an option. This new scenario sheds light on Ada’s perspective and her intertwined fate with Leon Kennedy, the game’s protagonist. It’s a chance to see the other side of the story and uncover answers to lingering questions.
In addition to “Separate Ways,” there’s more excitement on the horizon. “The Mercenaries,” a free DLC for Resident Evil 4, will also receive an update on September 21st. This update introduces new playable characters, including Ada Wong and Albert Wesker. For those who enjoy a different kind of survival experience, “The Mercenaries” offers a unique gameplay mode that will keep players on their toes.
Both “Separate Ways” and “The Mercenaries” DLCs are available on multiple platforms, including Playstation 5, Playstation 4, XBOX Series X|S, and Steam. So, no matter your preferred gaming system, you can join in on the action.
To stay up to date with all things Resident Evil 4 and its DLCs, be sure to visit the official website at www.residentevil.com/re4/. Mark your calendars for September 21st and get ready for an unforgettable journey into the world of survival horror.
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- Lenovo reveals AI solutions and products at MWC 2024.
- Lenovo’s Offerings Empower AI for All at MWC 2024
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.