- Sleek and slim design
- Reduced thickness and weight
- Improved backplate for enhanced airflow
MSI has launched its highly anticipated Geforce RTX 4090/4080 GAMING SLIM series, featuring a sleek and slim design. The company has focused on making these new models more appealing to gamers by reducing their thickness and weight. The RTX 4090 GAMING SLIM comes in both black and white variants, while the RTX 4080 GAMING SLIM is available in black. Both models offer factory overclocking options.
Compared to their predecessors, the RTX 4090 and RTX 4080 cards are noticeably slimmer. The RTX 4090’s thickness has been reduced from 77 mm to just 62 mm, while the RTX 4080 adheres to a 3-slot specification and is 203 grams lighter. These design changes have resulted in a sleeker and more streamlined appearance.
MSI has also made improvements to the backplate, increasing the perforations to enhance airflow. However, there are no changes to the clock speeds or TDP (Thermal Design Power) of these new models, as confirmed by MSI.
Overall, the launch of the GeForce RTX 4090/4080 GAMING SLIM series showcases MSI’s commitment to providing gamers with high-performance Graphics Cards in a more compact and stylish form factor.
About MSI: MSI (Micro-Star International) is a globally recognized company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of a wide range of computer products. With a rich history dating back to its establishment in 1986, MSI has emerged as a key player in the technology industry, consistently delivering innovative solutions that cater to the needs of both casual users and hardcore enthusiasts. The company's product portfolio encompasses a diverse array of offerings, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, and various gaming peripherals. MSI's commitment to quality and performance is evident in its dedication to technologies, sleek designs, and rigorous testing standards. for its gaming-focused products under the MSI Gaming brand, the company has earned a reputation for delivering high-performance components that enhance the gaming experience.MSI Website: https://www.msi.com/
MSI LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/msi-computer/
Geforce: Geforce is a line of graphics processing units (GPUs) developed by Nvidia. It is the most popular GPU used in the computer industry today. Geforce GPUs are used in gaming PCs, workstations, and high-end laptops. They are also used in virtual reality systems, artificial intelligence, and deep learning applications. Geforce GPUs are designed to deliver high performance and power efficiency, making them ideal for gaming and other demanding applications. They are also capable of rendering high-resolution graphics and providing smooth, realistic visuals. Geforce GPUs are used in a variety of applications, from gaming to professional workstations, and are the preferred choice for many computer users.
- Crucial introduces high-performance DDR5-6000 memory and T705 M.2 Gen 5 SSD
- Arctic’s Liquid Freezer III AIO CPU Coolers Receive Impressive Price Reductions
- CTL introduces Sleek Chromebook NL73 Series: A Perfect Blend of Style and Function
- Eurocom introduces Powerful 780 W AC Adapter, Enhancing MSI Titan 18HX Gaming Laptop
- ASUS introduces AI-Enabled Vivobook S Series Notebooks, Powered by Intel Core Ultra Processors
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.