Summary: CHERRY has just released two new keyboards, the KW 7100 MINI BT and KW 3000, offering innovative features, sleek designs, and thoughtful extras to meet the needs of modern professionals.
- Compact design for mobile working
- Multi-device pairing capabilities
- Customizable keys with CHERRY KEYS software
Cherry, the brand in mechanical key switches, has just launched two new keyboards that are sure to excite tech enthusiasts. The KW 7100 MINI BT and the KW 3000 full-size keyboard offer innovative features and sleek designs that cater to the needs of modern professionals.
Let’s start with the KW 7100 MINI BT, a compact keyboard designed for mobile working. With its minimalist design and multi-device pairing capabilities, this keyboard is the perfect companion for those on the go. The CHERRY SX scissor mechanism ensures precise and ergonomic typing, while the slim shape allows for a closer position of the mouse ARM towards the keyboard. Additionally, the KW 7100 MINI BT offers modern connectivity options, allowing users to connect up to three different devices simultaneously via Bluetooth 5.1. The practical blue LEDs indicate which connection is currently selected, making it easy to switch between devices. Priced at $59.99, this keyboard is available now on Amazon.
For those who prefer a full-size keyboard, CHERRY presents the KW 3000 wireless keyboard. With its plug and play installation and wireless 2.4-GHz technology, this keyboard offers convenience and freedom of movement. The simple and clear layout includes F1-F12 keys and four hotkeys for quick access to calculator, email, browser functions, and sleep mode. Users can also customize additional keys using the CHERRY KEYS software, which is available for free download. The keys are designed for fast, precise, and silent typing, ensuring durability with a service life of up to 10 million keystrokes. The KW 3000 is priced at $24.99 and can be found on Amazon, online retailers, and resellers.
Both keyboards come with thoughtful features that enhance the user experience. The KW 7100 MINI BT includes a sustainable transport bag made from recycled plastic, providing protection for the keyboard while being environmentally friendly. The KW 3000 boasts a battery status indicator located above the FN keys, allowing users to easily monitor the battery level.
CHERRY continues to impress with its commitment to quality and innovation in the input device market. With the launch of the KW 7100 MINI BT and KW 3000 keyboards, they have once again proven their expertise in providing top-notch products for professionals seeking flexibility, mobility, and ergonomic design.
About Cherry: Cherry AG is a German manufacturer of input devices, including keyboards, mice, and trackballs. The company was founded by Walter Lorain Cherry in 1953 in the basement of a restaurant in Highland Park, Illinois, USA. In 1979, the company's headquarters were moved to Auerbach in der Oberpfalz, West Germany. Cherry is known for its high-quality mechanical keyboard switches, which are used by many popular keyboard manufacturers, including Corsair, Razer, and Logitech. Cherry switches are known for their durability, consistency, and tactile feedback. In 2019, Cherry acquired Xtrfy, a Swedish manufacturer of gaming mice and keyboards. Xtrfy was founded in 2013 and is known for its lightweight and ergonomic mice. The acquisition of Xtrfy allowed Cherry to expand its product portfolio and enter the growing gaming market.Cherry Website: https://www.cherry.de/
Cherry LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cherry-
- Arm and Samsung Partner to Develop Advanced 2nm GAA-Optimized Cortex Cores
- Intel introduces Xeon “Sierra Forest” 288 E-core Processor for Telecom at MWC 2024
- AMD Resolves STAPM Throttling, Prompts Reevaluation of Ryzen 7 8700G and Ryzen 5 8600G
- Qualcomm introduces FastConnect 7900, AI-Optimized Wi-Fi 7 System for Enhanced Connectivity
- Supermicro boosts 5G and Telco Cloud performance with expanded infrastructure solutions.
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.