Summary: TLDR: Thermaltake's Smart BM3 Bronze series is a semi-modular ATX 3.0 power supply designed for B2B customers, featuring a 12+4pin PCIe Gen 5.0 connector, 8-pin PCIe cables, Smart Zero Fan design, Japanese 105°C/221°F main electrolytic capacitors, 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency, and complete industry-grade protection.
- Compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 standards
- Supports next-gen GPUs with PCIe Gen 5.0 connector
- Smart Zero Fan design minimizes noise
Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand, is excited to announce the launch of the Smart BM3 Bronze series. This ATX 3.0 power supply is part of Thermaltake’s popular Smart Bronze series and is designed specifically for B2B customers. With its compact size and availability in 550W, 650W, 750W, and 850W options, the Smart BM3 Bronze is perfect for businesses in need of a reliable and efficient power supply.
The Smart BM3 Bronze is built to meet ATX 3.0 specifications, making it compatible with next-gen and entry Graphics Cards. It features a 12+4pin PCIe Gen 5.0 connector and supports an ample number of 8-pin connectors, ensuring maximum compatibility with a wide range of hardware. With Japanese main electrolytic capacitors and 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency, this semi-modular power supply offers high stability and reliability.
To meet the power demands of the latest graphics cards, the Smart BM3 Bronze series is compatible with Intel’s ATX 3.0 standard, supporting 200% power excursion and reaching 60% efficiency at 2% load. It also supports RTX 40 series GPUs with a native PCIe Gen 5.0 connector and offers 8-pin PCIe cables for AMD graphics cards and entry-level RTX 40 series graphics cards.
One of the standout features of the Smart BM3 Bronze is its Smart Zero Fan design, which minimizes noise by only spinning the fan when the load exceeds 20% of the power supply. Users can also manually switch the Smart Zero Fan mode on and off. Additionally, the power supply is equipped with a quiet 120mm FDB fan that provides excellent airflow to prevent overheating.
The Smart BM3 Bronze series boasts high-quality Japanese 105°C/221°F main electrolytic capacitors, ensuring durability, stability, and reliability. Its DC to DC design and high amperage single +12V rail design deliver a stable power supply to PC components. With 80 PLUS Bronze certification and Intel C6/C7 states readiness, the Smart BM3 Bronze is optimized for energy efficiency and works seamlessly with all generations of Intel processors. It also comes with complete industry-grade protection (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP) to ensure the safety of your hardware.
Thermaltake’s Smart BM3 Bronze series is fully compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 standards and offers native 12+4pin connectors and 8-pin connectors. If you’re a value-oriented B2B customer in need of a high-quality power supply for next-gen entry-level graphics cards, don’t miss out on the Smart BM3 Bronze series.
Key Features of the Smart BM3 Bronze Series:
– Power Up the Next Generation Hardware: 80 PLUS Bronze certified semi-modular PSU designed to meet ATX 3.0 standards and equipped with a PCIe Gen 5.0 connector for modern graphics cards.
– Fully Compatible with Intel ATX 3.0 Standards: Complies with Intel ATX 3.0 Specifications, supporting up to 200% power excursion and reaching 60% low load efficiency.
– PCIe Gen 5.0 Ready: Comes with a 12+4pin connector for powerful and stable performance, natively supporting next-generation GPUs.
– Made to Comply with the Latest Graphics Cards: Supports nVidia and AMD graphics cards, with 8-pin PCIe cables for AMD graphics cards and entry-level RTX 40 series graphics cards.
– Be Smart, Stay Quiet: Features a 120mm FDB fan for excellent airflow and includes the Smart Zero Fan function to minimize noise.
– High-Quality Japanese 105°C/221°F Main Electrolytic Capacitor: Improves durability and ensures stability and reliability.
– High Amperage Single +12V Rail & DC to DC Design: Provides stable power delivery and enhanced voltage regulation.
– Built-in Industrial Grade Protection: Offers complete protection (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP) for hardware safety.
– Semi Modular Flat Cable Design: Soft flat black cables with sleeve cabling for easy installation and optimal voltage delivery.
– 80 PLUS Bronze-Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready: Saves energy with high energy efficiency up to 85% and optimized for all generations of Intel processors.
The Smart BM3 Bronze – TT Premium Edition will be available for purchase in August 2023 through Thermaltake’s authorized retailers and distributors. It comes with a five-year warranty and is backed by Thermaltake’s worldwide customer service and technical support network.
Smart BM3 Bronze series MSRP:
– 550W: $64.99 / €74.9
– 650W: $69.99 / €84.9
About AMD: AMD, a large player in the semiconductor industry is known for its powerful processors and graphic solutions, AMD has consistently pushed the boundaries of performance, efficiency, and user experience. With a customer-centric approach, the company has cultivated a reputation for delivering high-performance solutions that cater to the needs of gamers, professionals, and general users. AMD's Ryzen series of processors have redefined the landscape of desktop and laptop computing, offering impressive multi-core performance and competitive pricing that has challenged the dominance of its competitors. Complementing its processor expertise, AMD's Radeon graphics cards have also earned accolades for their efficiency and exceptional graphical capabilities, making them a favored choice among gamers and content creators. The company's commitment to innovation and technology continues to shape the client computing landscape, providing users with powerful tools to fuel their digital endeavors.AMD Website: https://www.amd.com/
AMD LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amd/
About Intel: Intel Corporation, a global technology leader, is for its semiconductor innovations that power computing and communication devices worldwide. As a pioneer in microprocessor technology, Intel has left an indelible mark on the evolution of computing with its processors that drive everything from PCs to data centers and beyond. With a history of advancements, Intel's relentless pursuit of innovation continues to shape the digital landscape, offering solutions that empower businesses and individuals to achieve new levels of productivity and connectivity.Intel Website: https://www.intel.com/
Intel LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intel-corporation/
About nVidia: NVIDIA has firmly established itself as a leader in the realm of client computing, continuously pushing the boundaries of innovation in graphics and AI technologies. With a deep commitment to enhancing user experiences, NVIDIA's client computing business focuses on delivering solutions that power everything from gaming and creative workloads to enterprise applications. for its GeForce graphics cards, the company has redefined high-performance gaming, setting industry standards for realistic visuals, fluid frame rates, and immersive experiences. Complementing its gaming expertise, NVIDIA's Quadro and NVIDIA RTX graphics cards cater to professionals in design, content creation, and scientific fields, enabling real-time ray tracing and AI-driven workflows that elevate productivity and creativity to unprecedented heights. By seamlessly integrating graphics, AI, and software, NVIDIA continues to shape the landscape of client computing, fostering innovation and immersive interactions in a rapidly evolving digital world.nVidia Website: https://www.nvidia.com
nVidia LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nvidia/
About Thermaltake: Thermaltake was founded in 1999 in Taiwan by Kenny Lin. It has since become a important player in the computer hardware industry, specializing in a wide range of PC components and accessories. Known for their innovative designs and high-quality products, Thermaltake has earned a reputation for enhancing both the performance and aesthetics of gaming and workstation setups worldwide.
ATX 3.0: ATX 3.0 is a form factor for motherboards and other computer components. It is the latest version of the Advanced Technology Extended (ATX) form factor, which was first introduced in 1995. ATX 3.0 is designed to provide improved power efficiency, increased performance, and better cooling capabilities. It also supports the latest Intel and AMD processors, as well as the latest graphics cards. ATX 3.0 is becoming increasingly popular in the computer industry due to its improved features and performance. It is used in a wide range of desktop computers, from entry-level systems to high-end gaming rigs. ATX 3.0 is also becoming more popular in the server market, as it offers improved power efficiency and better cooling capabilities.
PCIe: PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard for connecting components such as graphics cards, sound cards, and network cards to a motherboard. It is the most widely used interface in the computer industry today, and is used in both desktop and laptop computers. PCIe is capable of providing up to 16 times the bandwidth of the older PCI standard, allowing for faster data transfer speeds and improved performance. It is also used in a variety of other applications, such as storage, networking, and communications. PCIe is an essential component of modern computing, and its applications are only expected to grow in the future.
PSU: A Power Supply Unit (PSU) is an essential component of any computer system. It is responsible for providing the necessary power to the components of the computer. It converts the alternating current (AC) from the wall outlet into the direct current (DC) that the computer components need. The PSU also regulates the voltage and current to ensure that the components are not damaged by too much or too little power. The PSU is also responsible for providing the necessary cooling to the components, as well as protecting them from power surges. In the computer industry, PSUs are used in desktop computers, laptops, servers, and other electronic devices. They are also used in gaming consoles, home theater systems, and other consumer electronics.
- Semtech introduces AirLink XR60: The Compact 5G Router for Extreme Environments
- Intel introduces 14A (1.4 nm) and 3T Foundry Nodes, Pioneering AI-Optimized Systems Foundry
- NVIDIA’s Q4 and Fiscal 2024 Results Reveal Impressive 126% YoY Revenue Growth, Data Centers Thrive
- YEYIAN GAMING introduces Revolutionary SHIFT 3-in-1 RGB Gaming Mouse and FlexCam 2K Streaming Camera
- “Enigmatic Developers Commemorate Remarkable Achievement: 2 Million Players Reached”
- NZXT about to launch the H6 Flow RGB, a HYTE Y60’ish Mid tower case
- HYTE teases the “HYTE Y70 Touch” case with large touch screen
- Intel’s CPU Roadmap: 15th Gen Arrow Lake Arriving Q4 2024, Panther Lake and Nova Lake Follow
- NZXT set to launch a non RGB version of the H6 Flow case
- Tech giants collaborate to establish standardized narrow precision data formats for AI.